OCS departure

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Good luck! Some them how it's done in Texas!! :wink:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

TexasRich wrote:none.
Cool, then my Welocme to the site is sincere. :wink: Good luck in your endeavors.
It's all good.
RangerWill175
Ranger

Post by RangerWill175 »

Good luck.
There are a lot of nice people in the world...I'm just here to help even it up.

Co C 1/75 1/77-9/78
SWCDQC - Combat Diver
Rgr Class 1&2-78
Det 1 Co A 1/20 SFGA 81-83
Co H 122 IN (LRSU) 89-90
Co B 2/19 SFGA 90-93

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/alan-willett-p-g/11/643/83" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mother_Benning
Ranger

Post by Mother_Benning »

Salina in the summertime...too much fun. Good luck, and stay focused. I may guest TAC for your Phase II at Mabry--take out my frustration on this shitty deployment on the OCS candidates.

Keep an eye out for CPT Quintaner (sp). Mean SOB from Kansas. He is hard but will teach and mentor you well.
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

I was just at your happy home in Salina giving a talk to the pup's... It's nothing but a thing and barely that. Enjoy!!!
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
TexasRich
Soldier

I'm Baaack!

Post by TexasRich »

Well I survived my OCS Phase 1, I suck at land nav, but I managed to pass both day and night tests on my second and final retest... not proud of that but I'm thankful that I pulled it out. I totally failed to condition my feet properly and since I had to take both day and night land nav tests 3 times I put lots more mileage on my feet than the candidates that past the tests the first time. My feet are like hamburger, so I'm medicating myself with a 12 pack at the moment! I know to you guys what I went through would be cake but I have to admit that it was the hardest 2 weeks of my life! well back to the weekend a month deal for the next year. Which will be phase 2 and next years 2 weeks will be my phase 3 and then I will earn my commission. Thanks to all of you that posted messages of encouragement, I really appreciate it.....and to all have a happy Independence Day!

Happy Birthday USA!
OC TXARNG
TX OCS Class 49
Bell

Post by Bell »

Congratulations. Determination and drive will get ya there.

Those two weeks were tough. Now you know you can do it. You can do anything if you drive on. Don't let the mind get in the way. Stay oriented on the mission and complete it. Heal later.

RLTW
Bell
SmileyTFJ

Post by SmileyTFJ »

Glad to hear 49's back safe and sound. Congratulations Rich! Good Luck and see you next March!

Smiley

Return to “Letters from School”