WTF?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

BeerForMe

WTF?

Post by BeerForMe »

i just called my recruiter to check in with him. He told me that meps has a new policy. We have to go to meps the day before we ship and take another drug test. Then on our shipdate we have to do it again. So i have to go to dallas tomorrow afternoon and take yet another fucking piss test..Pissing in cups is gettin old in a hurry.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Just don't go sipping anyone else's cup. Just a formality. No big deal. Good luck BFM
Last edited by Steadfast on February 3rd, 2004, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
BeerForMe

Post by BeerForMe »

Steadfast wrote:Just don't go sipping anyone else's cup.
Roger that Ranger Steadfast
BeerForMe

Post by BeerForMe »

Weidert wrote:Oh no bfm you better stop smoking that crack pipe :shock:
If that was the case i would already be to late
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

BIG FUCKING DEAL :!:

BFE if your hooah enough just to make it to the Regt., what in the fuck do you think is going to happen when that newly tabbed E-4, starts making you do all sorts of shit that dont make since, or that you think is stupid.

If you have even the slightest problem with this little "piss mission" they'll DX your ass in 2 weeks. Ive seen it happen more than once.
Last edited by Looon on February 3rd, 2004, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

effective 1 february. now you DEP's tell your fucking crackhead buddies we don't want them if they are smoking that crazy shit. and WE will find out. NYC has taken about 12 losses so far.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg

Return to “The Mosh Pit”