Martial Arts

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Martial Arts

Post by Steadfast »

I see that both Ranger Master J and Ace are both into Martial Arts. I was wondering if either of you two gents ever heard of Martial Artist (Kick Boxer I was told by a mutual friend) by the name of Richard Noble also known as Rick Noble. He was in my unit in RVN and we did a few missions together. This friend, also from our unit told me in '98 that Rick was the Kick Boxing Champion at one time from California. I confess my knowledge on Calif. Martial Arts is negligible. Do either of you two recall or have either of you ever heard of this above individual? Whether you remember him or not will not sway my memory of him. A very good friend indeed. A good Ranger! A combat Ranger!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Ace
Tadpole

Post by Ace »

I am sorry to say I have not heard of your friend Ranger Steadfast. Although I have heard names that are very close to his. I have heard of a man( overheard his name in a conversation) called Ricard and his last name did start with an N. I do not know if his name was just mispronounced by the mexican trainer that i over heard it from or not. But this man I think lived near out in Hemet (High Desert Area) though, and he was just a Regional Champ I think. Maybe if you could give me a possible location, as in a county ( especially if it is in SoCal ) I can use my limited resources to try and find info on him.

I am sorry that I could not be of more help Ranger Steadfast.
"Why?"
"The Question is why not"
"Well, Why"
"I know it's in my heart and soul"
"And if you don't make it?"
"Thats not an option"

Honored Moose Club Member
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Thank you Ace for your timely response. No further info is needed. I just thought I would ask you both is all.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “The Mosh Pit”