General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Bell

Post by Bell »

How deep are ya gonna dig that hole edmcman? Ya went over the cliff with both feet. Why don't ya wait to see what C has to say about it. I'm sure you'll figure it out then.

Communication is a wonderful animal.

RLTW
Bell
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

Why don't ya wait to see what C has to say about it.
Roger that Ranger Bell, standing by.
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

With my left hand and the internet, anyone's my girlfriend.

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another,
and he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

edmcman

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 11:48 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen up 'C' unt. You go fuck yourself. When you're done go clean the jizz off your face you dumb son of a bitch. You are obviously a complete dumbass if you have been here since July 26 and you still do not know the rules.

Mistake 1= You copped an attitude with a Ranger you told him to go fuck himself and intentionally made the mistake he told you to correct.

Mistake 2= You did not address him as Ranger Mailman. He has been through shit we can only imagine and he has earned that title. You are one grade -A fuck up.

Mistake 3=You mocked Ranger Mailman. Do you think just because you are on an internet board that there are no consequences? Have you ever heard of an I.P. Address fuckstick?(I learned that word from Ranger Saltbitch ). They can make you not be a Ranger! The Rangers are a very close brotherhood and could probably end your SOF career before it started. They can find out your phone number, where you live address etc. In other words they can completeley fuck you.

If you want to stay on this site you had better square your ass away quick, or they will flush like the little brother your mom flushed down the toilet. Get a new avatar from the Newts gallery dumbass. Show some respect. Learn the rules. And if you don't have something useful to say shut the fuck up!!! Hallelujah, holy shit!!!!
tsk....tsk....tsk
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
knightcat
Ranger

Post by knightcat »

edmcman wrote:Should I go ahead and post an apology, or wait for confirmation of who 'C' is. Does anyone know for sure that she is a Ranger wife? :?
Hey guys......http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic. ... ight=#4266

I hope we have some 91 whiskey DEPs around here.....mmmm whiskey....
You better pack a lunch......because I'll be hungry when I'm done beating your ass!!

RS class 05-06
28JUNE2005- R.I.P. brothers 146
C-1 Madslashers 2/75 (Sept. '04- Nov. '07)
RIP Sarn't Mac.....
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Well, this post was sort of hijacked by all the hoopla about 'C'.

Back to the original observation:

BoochieBoy, ArmySloth and a number of other relatively new Newts do not have appropriate avatars. You DEPshits have been on your ass lately. I expect you to take a few moments and correct this, or we Rangers will have to go back to treating you all like ignorant Newts and we won't have a three-tiered system anymore, only a two-tiered system.

Or is it time for a bloodbath? :twisted:

Get busy, you've all got work to do.
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

Well, this post was sort of hijacked by all the hoopla about 'C'.
Sorry about that. :oops:
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

With my left hand and the internet, anyone's my girlfriend.

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another,
and he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies

Return to “The Mosh Pit”