About RIP

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Hey human educated retard pissant dipshit, yer number 12,465 that has asked that same stupid question.

Ya need a roadmap or what? There's a search button at the top of this page. Use it. It's the only friend ya got right now.

You make a great first impression. Do some research. I've known some uneducated cherries that have found the answer to all their questions by using the search button. The only post I saw from them was a thank you note for having all that information available.

Yer lazy. Get off yer butt and research. Yer time ain't that valuable. Yet.

RLTW
Bell
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

Numnuts, whats this sleep lightly shit, damn right you don't have a tab, fucker you have'nt even done basic yourself, cocky motherfucker, some spec-4 is gonna make it his job to make your ass quit, if you ever get to Bn.
The Tool, RLTW!!!
Saltbitch

Re: desk general

Post by Saltbitch »

nmuts02 wrote: Sleep lightly.
Or what, motherfucker? DON'T EVEN THINK about posting threats you could never back up on here, numbnuts. You've got to be the stupidest college kid I've seen in a while; and I live in a college town with 30k+ students. Little piece of advice: grow up.

BTW, I don't sleep at all; so bring your weak-ass shit, ninja bitch.
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Numbnuts

Post by SkyShark »

Numbnuts, well stud you really got yourself into a pickle now. You know I am not suprised you want to becomean officer. You sound just like a butter-bar. While you are doing some of your research why don't you take a look at other posts these gentlemen have put up. They are not ones you want to piss off. I have seen these guys more pissed off than a guy waking up next to a fat chick with a mouth full of flour. I would love to see you show up to RIp with your attitude and watch your R.I.'s have a field day. If you make it that far. :twisted:
It's all good.
nmuts02
Embryo

Post by nmuts02 »

I apologize, I can offer no explanation for my posts recently. I offer none, and only offer my apologly. If you can forgive me, then I thank you, if not, then I understand. I know my grammar suffered on here. That was not my greatest mistake. I know i have offended some of you, and for that, I can not fix. All I can offer at this point is my grattitude. I ship on the 15th, so I shall not be on here again before I go. I will try to get on here when I get back from my training and tell you how it went. I should be back on here somtime late in june. Again, thanks for the help, Im going to try to kick some ass.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Numbnuts-

I had forgotten about you.

Good luck, don't quit, and come back showing us that you have a pair!
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

nmuts02 wrote:Im going to try to kick some ass.
Remember one thing, don't try to do something do it. you will get more confidence ans you go thru your training, but start by removing the word try from your vocabulary.
The Tool, RLTW!!!
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Good luck. Keep your powder dry.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

and your pecker hard....

oh wait, check that last one until weekends at BAC...
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Rip

Post by SkyShark »

Keep your head up and ass down!!
It's all good.

Return to “About RASP”