Ranger/SF/Delta Force tattoos

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Shoobs
Egg

Ranger/SF/Delta Force tattoos

Post by Shoobs »

Hey All-
Im a MSI in Wheaton College's R.O.T.C program. I was thinking about getting a non-military related tattoo on my upper shoulder. I know the Army allows tattoos, to an extent. My question is: Are Ranger/SF/Delta Force Officers allowed to have tattoos? I don't want to get one and ruin a career chance down the line. Any info would be great.
Thanks,
Shoobs
"Only The Strong Survive"
Carboned114
Tadpole

Post by Carboned114 »

The Rangers over at AirborneRanger.com didnt give you a clear enough answer? :roll: :twisted:
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Your tattoo that reads, "I'm GAY" should be just fine.
RLTW
EP
Last edited by Earthpig on December 9th, 2003, 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Get your fucking ass out of my AO. NOW. And by the way, jackass, don't go around asking questions about 'Delta'....it will get you nowhere, fast. Except banned.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

You should get a tattoo on the small of your back that reads "molotov cocktails proudly served here" It would work best if you had a Cheshire Cat grin right above the phrase. :lol:
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Weidert wrote:Shoobs you fucking inbred sack of clown cum give me MY fucking avatar back I earned him you son of a bitch. Your sig says "Only The Strong Survive" is your pathetic attempt to get a tattoo trying to symbolize how strong you would wish to be, but will never acheive? I demand you fucking change your avatar before I shove my size 12 boot so far up your ass that it becomes permenantly lodged, are we fucking clear shithead? :evil: :evil:
Shoobs-
Are you going to let this cheesedick talk to you like that? Good grief!
RLTW
EP
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

Weidert wrote:Shoobs you fucking inbred sack of clown cum give me MY fucking avatar back I earned him you son of a bitch. Your sig says "Only The Strong Survive" is your pathetic attempt to get a tattoo trying to symbolize how strong you would wish to be, but will never acheive? I demand you fucking change your avatar before I shove my size 12 boot so far up your ass that it becomes permenantly lodged, are we fucking clear shithead? :evil: :evil:
DING DING DING!!!! haha I want in on this! :lol: Shoobs you are a fine tuned piece of shit! Why don't you find your own avatar? Try here The COOOLEST Avatars!!
Shoobs
Egg

haha

Post by Shoobs »

Well first off what is an avatar or whatever? Haha I didn't even get to pick out my picture or whatever. Its probably the board leader just trying to iniate me into this board.
And about the questions, Im just trying to get the best opinion from hopefully someone who knows, thats all.
And Weidert, lets get mature here man. You don't know crap about me or what I've been through. So chill out.
-Shoobs
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

First off, you'd better start addressing people with the proper respect; ie, Ranger Neves, Ranger Jody, Ranger EP, Ranger Plavney....etc. Get it? I know you do, you queer-ass ROTC sperm-blivet. ALL of you idiotic officers know about rendering the proper military courtesy; you demand it even though you rarely have earned it. Well, buddyboy, THIS IS OUR WORLD. You WILL address the Rangers on here as such, and with humblest keystrokes you can muster. I know we've earned it; you however, haven't done jackshit.

As for your IDIOTIC tattoo inquiry, fuck you, shitstabber...go get your social reinforcement somewhere else. If you are so insecure that you require a tattoo, and further, need the support and opinions of others to 'complete the mission' then you are one sorry SOB. Fuckin' indecisive officers....you can all kiss my ass.

Don't mess with my Deppers, or their avatars. Got it? You have less than 24 hours to correct yourself, your avatar, and give a public apology to Weidert. Otherwise, the world will see you for what you truly are: a slack-ass wannabe officer with no integrity or intestinal fortitude.

Suck up that 'officer pride'; the clock's ticking....
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Well, that was fun...sort of.
RLTW
EP
Shoobs
Egg

Post by Shoobs »

Well first off let me address all Rangers who have posted to these replys. I am sorry for not addressing you in the proper manner. I should have known better. Thats my mistake. I have the utmost repect for what you do for this country.
Looks like I finally figured out how to change that avatar thing. Hope the American flag is ok with everyone. I don't even know how my thing got set to Ranger Weidert's picture thing.
Well hope things are cleared up, all I wanted to do was ask a few questions to some Rangers on this forum.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”