Announcing myself

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Qball
Egg

Announcing myself

Post by Qball »

Good evening Rangers and fellow wannabes or DEP's.

Just wanted to check in and let you know I am lurking around reading all I can on your website.

Great website by the way....I hope to learn a lot.

-Chet
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

*Moved to the proper forum*
Welcome to the site.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

Hi, how ya doin?

Why don't you give us some juicy details about yourself. Such as, how old, where are you from (I see Mississippi asshole) and what the hell are your plans. Don't leave us hanging! Alright beachball!?
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
Qball
Egg

Post by Qball »

Sorry for the misplacement.

Juicy details......wow ..uh....

I am 20 years old grew up in Fort Worth, TX. Have lived in Reno,NV for a while and currently Mississippi. Which is actually right outside of Memphis.

I have always been intrigued by the military. I grew up near a Air Force Base and my father used to build F-16 for General Dynamics...now Lockheed Martin. My dad was in JROTC in High School never did enlist though??? and has since always been intriguied by the military and I guess thats how I got bit too.

I am now seriously considering the Army and looking at the Marines. I have gone to a recruiter and well the input I was given I wasn't sure about so I am now looking up things on my own.

Hows that??
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Qball wrote: and currently Mississippi. Which is actually right outside of Memphis.
I am now seriously considering the Army and looking at the Marines.
So, is Mississippi like a suburb of Memphis or what? We have a Marine Corps laison on this website....Leatherneck. I'm sure he could give you good info if you wanted to PM him. :wink:

We sure are glad you announced yourself.
Qball
Egg

Post by Qball »

Excuse me RANGER Saltbitch I didn't clarify my location. I am in Olive Branch, MS. Which is basically a suburb of Memphis it's right on the state line basically.

And thank-you for all the welcoming posts.

-Chet
Qball
Egg

Post by Qball »

I hear you loud and clear RANGER Terry. I can't stand Memphis. The only time I go up there is to work and to eat every now and then. Other than that I stay down here in Mississippi. Which isn't that bad.

By the way......we don't want it. :D

Return to “Introduction Archive”