DEPpers - Sound off *As IF* you've got a pair~!

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Bell

Post by Bell »

You bitching already? Don't wanna hear excuses. Ya got what ya wanted, just not when ya wanted it. Ruck up and drive on. FIDO.

Drop.

RLTW
Bell
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Doozerstick wrote:11X Option 40
Ship: April 15

It would appear I'm the only one here leaving during this time period...
Plenty of time left. Betcha more will show up here by then.
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

Ranger Neves - My ship date is DEFINATELY Feb 10..... There's two other guys from my recruiting station with the option 40 that ship feb 10 as well... :twisted: haha were representing the 'Nati (cincinnati)
Ray
Tadpole

Post by Ray »

11x, Option 40

Ship Date: Feb. 26
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

ImportsRsloths wrote:Ranger Neves - My ship date is DEFINATELY Feb 10..... There's two other guys from my recruiting station with the option 40 that ship feb 10 as well... :twisted: haha were representing the 'Nati (cincinnati)
You are AFU IRS. Look at those airborne school dates, do some fucking pushups and understand why that flaming assclown avatar fits you perfectly.
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

yes, I fucked up on the airborne date...... Im doing pushups until you give the word! :x
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Monkeyfuckers, turd
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
typeA
Tadpole

Post by typeA »

signed yesterday

ship date: 20040318
mos: 11x
option 40

Keal wrote: To anyone unsigned yet and looking for the Option 40, don't let them BS you at MEPS. If you've got great ASVAB score and passed the physical with a picket fence they WILL find you an option 40 if you fight for it. Watch the look on their face as you get up to leave!
They told me there were no option 40 slots with 11x (there was a mechanic slot with it). I made it clear that I would not be signing without it. They proceded to send me up to get my Airborne physical, and when I got back a slot had magically appeared. They will pressure you and feed you a lot of BS. Don't take no for an answer.
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

March 18... One year to the day of my shipdate. Awesome. Better start doing some PT flubbynut, or you're gonna be suckin.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Hey Dis, I like your avatar. I asked you this in another section/post, but I suppose you've been busy and perhaps overlooked it. It's understandable; I know how much shit they throw at you in your first few months. My question was if you have met SSG Legnetto yet; if you haven't, then you should ask him to show you the 'bat hang'....make sure you tell him that Saulter sent you. If he's in a good mood, he might relate how he and I first met; let's just say he was hanging upside-down from a wall locker at the time. :twisted:
typeA
Tadpole

Post by typeA »

Roger Ranger Disinfertention. How's my avatar? I saved you guys the trouble ;)
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

That's fucking funny, E-type. :lol:

Way to Sua Sponte....humor will get you through a lot of tough times.

Don't ever loose
1)situational awareness
2)sense of humor
3)attention to detail
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

ImportsRsloths wrote:yes, I fucked up on the airborne date...... Im doing pushups until you give the word! :x
You're still pushing, right?
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

Ranger Saltbitch -
"...My question was if you have met SSG Legnetto yet..."
I haven't yet. I did ask my room-mate about him to see if maybe I had and just didn't realize it. I did so many pushups on introductions to people in the company it was almost disorienting =p. I'm going to try and keep an eye out for him this week. I'm sure I'll run into him at some point.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Do they still smoke the piss out of you on your first night there or has it gotten softer and gentler? How about when you come back from CIF with all your shit? Making you tie up your TA-50 with your feet elevated off the top bunk? I'm curious. I've heard alot of that has now been branded "hazing and harrassment" and now it's just hugs and high fives. Please, tell me they still smoke fuckers till they puke.
Last edited by The Holmchicken on October 19th, 2003, 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA

Return to “The Mosh Pit”