Well here it is

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

AtxCrybaby

Well here it is

Post by AtxCrybaby »

Why the RANGERS on ArmyRanger.com are giving me a hard time

The Rangers on ArmyRanger.com are giving me a hard time because to this point I have made an ass out of myself in several posts on the board. Making an ass of myself consisted of doing such stupid things as; flooding the board with numerous un-needed posts, making idiotic posts, and asking stupid questions.

On the first day that I started posting on armyranger.com I made my first mistake by posting my introduction in the section of the board called Introductions instead of the Dep Como Zone which is where it should have been. I didn’t pay attention to the description of the Introductions section, which is for Rangers and Veterans. That was a mistake made due to not paying attention to detail.
Secondly, I’ve been asking a lot of stupid questions which have already been addressed on the board. I also asked a question about Delta Force in the thread for Other Countries Special Forces, which was also the wrong place, again another instance of my lack of paying attention to detail. I also made a post about the French Foreign Legion that was rather unnecessary but I did find out a lot of information about them. It also seems as though my political views were not welcomed either, so I just wont post about politics anymore. Also, my martial arts opinion is not welcome so I wont post there anymore either.

It has been commented on that the members of the site don’t approve of my driving. Well on Armyranger.com ill follow your rules. I enjoy driving fast and when I do drive fast or act a fool in my car I do it when I don’t have passengers and when streets are clear. I take my speeding tickets and other tickets that I receive and I pay for them and my insurance. I also pay for the damage done to my car. I have not yet nor will I ever endanger another person willingly while driving.

So in conclusion I wont be such an ass on the army ranger board. I do apologize for any disrespect to any of the rangers who post there. I have quit posting as much and wont post to much more, only when needed. If anyone has anything else to say to me I can be found on most instant messengers or email me. I’m outta here
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

That essay rates a miserable C-minus; and I'm being generous.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Spitfire, I been following you around the board tonight reading the pap you been posting. You drunk tonight?

You are about 1/2 post away from becoming and AtxRetard.

This is your second notice, depending on which ya read first. Leatherneck told ya and I'm telling ya to get yer ass back in the DEP Commo Zone and think about it.

You need suspenders for those britches.

RLTW
Bell
AtxCrybaby

Post by AtxCrybaby »

letherneck i didnt almost run him off the road.. It was 4am and a group of 15 of or so of us were headed outta denton to carrolton to go to ihop and when we got onto the lake lewisville bridge it went from two lanes to 6 lanes and we all spread out and started runnin for ihop..well me and a mercury capri 5.0 got dusted by two bikes and a volvo on nitrous so we were doin our own little race and we came around a long curve at 130 or so and there was a cop in front of our friends so we couldnt see him till we hit the outside lanes and when we saw him he turned on the lights.....so we slowed down to the speedlimit and he turned his lights off and excited.

mind u this was 4am when all this happend..not rush hour
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

ATXRetard:

You sound like the kind of guy who would drive across frozen lakes in the winter and then cry when their car went for a swim.
AtxCrybaby

Post by AtxCrybaby »

Ranger Pneves i honestly dont see myself driving a car across a frozen lake.....maybe a snowmobile just to see if i could make it......i realy wouldnt cry.... lol id prolly be a lil pist off if i went for a swim..cold doesnt bother me... id reather be freezing cold than sweatin my balls off'
but thats the crazy person i am
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

atx you seem like billy the bad ass??? :lol:
AtxCrybaby

Post by AtxCrybaby »

bill bad ass? uhh not hardly..im not a bully or anything like that..just a bit crazy from time to time
AtxCrybaby

Post by AtxCrybaby »

other than the 15 of us racing down the hwy and 1 cop that was out there the hwy was basicaly deserted. it was 4am sunday morning

oh and all of u who arent rangers or leatherneck FUCK OFF..this thread is between the rangers, leatherneck, and myself
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

First off DEPshits, atx was given an assignment. He completed it, albeit poorly, so I suppose his mindless dribble is appropriate en mass. If this wasn't YOUR assignment, then perhaps it COULD be...just keep your mouths running, dumbasses.

Atx, you friggin' nutsack. You need to grow up, kid. You think that it's cool to run around, acting the fool. It's not. Your notion of 'just actin' crazy' is an irresponsible misinterpretation of your actions. You see, your cavalier attitude is such that it doesn't match up with the reality of the consequences of what you are doing.
I personally find you, and your drag-racing type, offensive. Where do you idiots get off thinking that the highways and thorofares in this country are your own personal amusement park? Get this through your thick, fucking head: YOUR ACTIONS EFFECT OTHERS. Especially in the military.

My hope is that you become a skid-mark; and I pray that you don't take a family of four with you.

For your sake, you had better keep your mouth shut. I am sick and tired of your BS and excuses; and I can assure you, I'm not the only one.
AtxCrybaby

Post by AtxCrybaby »

I personally find you, and your drag-racing type, offensive. Where do you idiots get off thinking that the highways and thorofares in this country are your own personal amusement park?
Ranger Saltbitch when u say me and my drag racing type are offensive to you..ok i can accept that..but i hope ur not stereo typing me with some fucktard from those fast and the furious movies..because i was racing long before those movies came out and i dont have some momy and dady sponsored "race car". 98% of the time my friends and i race at the track not on the streets..that was just a rare occaision that we were racing on the highway. And as far as me thinking the highway is an amusement park..uhh not hardly...and as for me becoming a skid mark..i do have a roll cage to prevent that...but like i said.....98% of my racing is at the track so dont worry about that family of 4 to much..usually my race car goes to the track on a trailer and im not about to do anything stupid pullin a trailer down the hwy
if u guys need anything else from me pm me or send me an instant message....atxdickhead,atxretard,atxmadmax.atxfuckup,atx what ever u wanna call me... outta here
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

blah blah blah.....

Return to “The Mosh Pit”