IMPORTANT!!!! ALL DEPs / ACTIVE NEWTS READ and DO THIS! AIM!

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

IroningBoy
Tadpole

IMPORTANT!!!! ALL DEPs / ACTIVE NEWTS READ and DO THIS! AIM!

Post by IroningBoy »

Rangers, As Evolution has stated below I am sorry for taking space in this forum, but this was found to be the easiest place to reach DEPS w/ and w/o Opt 40, Newts, and College First Cadets.

Now to those groups mentioned above:

Soo... Me and Evolution are tired of going through your profiles and trying to im ya... So far, we have got ahold of a couple of people and had a great talks about differant DEP Stuff, PT we do, and other preperation as well as important information on the site IE assignments or being called to order by a Ranger. We basically shoot shit in group chat too

What we are proposing to do on this, is to compile a list organized by who they are, what they are and what their AIM SNs are. This way we have a master list of this stuff, and itll be easy to get ahold of one another.. me and Evolution are doing this for all of your benefits! We dont have to take the time to talk and try to help you all out!

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD! PM ME YOUR SN AND STATE WHAT YOU ARE DEP/NEWT/COLLEGE FIRST!!! (if you are a DEP for another service LIST WHAT BRANCH) when you pm me it should look like this handle:dep(opt40 if applicable)/newt/college:AIMscreename
(ex. evolution:DEP Opt 40:DamienBain)

DEPS W/ Opt 40

11x : jesterid
Aeos : Prime Draconis
bully911 : ssgaiello
csforstall : stewbster
deadbolt : deadbolt 016
Erock : Erocck
Evolution : DamienBain
hightower 12 : TimothyTorres
IroningBoy1387 : hafaznxhafamazn / GI Juggalo 11x
k5 : k5
pile of privates : RandomNick123
Planned Panic : Planned Panic187
Poetryisdeath : HereticalHeart
thetimehascome : xxxxzpacxxxx

DEPS W/O Opt 40

DEPS USMC / Any Other Service

Kelly-Jelly (USMC DEP) : NBHABUG

College First / ROTC

AU skullcap:MSSTATEWAB
ROTC_cadet : aRoTc86

NEWTS

3Fifty : GettinUWet949
Godspeed : Alfred Godspeed
Malarkey : Malarkey87
LPUBOY87 : LPUBOY87
Monsoon : ibekiddin69
paxbassbtb5 : hoodoo
Red Manchu : shredder397
tN4rg : ghbwizzy
wndrboy531 : waterwings

Added: http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=7992
Check that if you have any questions on when someone leaves or where they are currently at
Last edited by IroningBoy on January 20th, 2005, 2:22 pm, edited 30 times in total.
DEP Shipping Out 20050712
MOS 11x ARBN W/ Opt 40

:twisted: Mentee to RangerJew :twisted:
Evolution
Embryo

Post by Evolution »

Rangers,

Apologies for taking up space in this forum with this, but we're looking to be in touch with non-Option40 DEP's who don't have access to the Minor mayhem forum as well as Newts looking to get an Option 40.

So many of these people haven't listed any IM screen names in their profile, only around a third of the Opt40 DEP's look in Minor Mayhem, and never check their damn PM's. We're just trying to get these guys squared away and ready to go.

Matthew
"If your buddies don't like you there because you are a piece of shit, they will vote you off the mother fucking island." ~ Ranger Dublo

Return to “The Mosh Pit”