List of memorable/classic ArmyRanger.com sayings

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

You know, dude...Im pretty much all over sex, women, and all that but enjoy things like eating, watching a good fight, for that matter, being in a good fight....what Im trying to say is, The sum total of your intellect = past sex, current lack of sex, future prospects of sex. And from everything I have heard....you really suck at it. Ever try Tennis? :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Anonymous wrote: Ranger you're fucking dumb. Your so dumb I want to hurt your parents for making you. BRING ME THE WHORE THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOU AND THE PIMP THAT RAPED HER!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Anonymous wrote: Hey dumbass your mother called...She changed her mind about the abortion...She wants you to kill yourself immediately!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

"Why are parents so suprised when their kid gets rat fucked like a box of MRE's in a Ranger school patrol base." Silverback talking about the Michael Jackson scandal.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Runner
Ranger

Post by Runner »

Hemmorfuck wrote
Quote:

Someone have trouble with the fucking visual aid? Thanks for the gaggle fuck of numbers.

Nice avatar too shitbrick. I'm sure you've read, experienced, and know everything there is to know about PLF's. If you could even tell us what that stood for. (Don't, you'll just suck up bandwidth and server space) Wait till you jump fucker, and burn in like the sack of shit you are. Then you tell me about PLF's. Keep your face in your 5th point of contact and kiss your sweet fat ass goodbye.

A-fuckin'-Plus hemmorwhore

-Ranger Disinfertention
A co 3/75 '07-'10
Joseph PrettyDeepWater
Ranger

Post by Joseph PrettyDeepWater »

Ranger Disinfertention wrote:
Hemmorfuck wrote
Quote:

Someone have trouble with the fucking visual aid? Thanks for the gaggle fuck of numbers.

Nice avatar too shitbrick. I'm sure you've read, experienced, and know everything there is to know about PLF's. If you could even tell us what that stood for. (Don't, you'll just suck up bandwidth and server space) Wait till you jump fucker, and burn in like the sack of shit you are. Then you tell me about PLF's. Keep your face in your 5th point of contact and kiss your sweet fat ass goodbye.

A-fuckin'-Plus hemmorwhore
:lol: Great quote nice one Malarkey

~Joseph
RIP Class 02-07
RS Class 09-07
C co. 2/75 Jan 07- Sept 07
D co 2/75 Oct 07- Aug 10
OIF/OEF
Mentored by Ranger Hoover
Mentor to stoicism
Ain't nothin to it but TO DO IT!!!
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

"Although the Ranger cadre are extremely knowledgeable and incredibly physically fit,we feel some human sensitivity training is necessary as the Ranger Instructors,especially SSG Trainer (a sadistic Godless heathen)are elitist pricks that seem to like themselves but just don't care for anyone else!" -student critique
Could easily be said about most of the Rangers on this site. :shock:

....you fucking bastages.... :wink:
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Bell wrote:I had a job. I was bored. I wanted first string. I got it.
RLTW
Bell
Ranger Bell on why he wanted to be a Ranger.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Abell9 wrote:You know, dude...Im pretty much all over sex, women, and all that but enjoy things like eating, watching a good fight, for that matter, being in a good fight....what Im trying to say is, The sum total of your intellect = past sex, current lack of sex, future prospects of sex. And from everything I have heard....you really suck at it. Ever try Tennis? :lol:

:twisted: :shock: :lol:
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

CAL wrote:I would highly recommend that you take the dick out of your ass and put it in your mouth before you wake up and find that you are no longer able to run your sausage fingers across your keyboard on this site. Now where did I put my popcorn?
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

FireFinder wrote:I was sticking my knees in the breeze long before the better part of you became a stain on a mattress somewhere, and whatever genetic material that made it in to your mother's twat gestated into some fucking disrespectful useless fucking college puke.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Desert Sloth wrote:I have rambled enough turd burglers, just remember, while you are punching the clown in your sheets tonight thinking about Jessica Simpson or Michael Jackson, know one thing...some of these guys have more time beating off in the bush or in a combat zone than you have smacking your manhood in the sanctity of your own home...enjoy it while you can poop scoopers....your world is safe because of these fine men that you spew your blabbering bullshit to on a daily basis.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Alright, this is from SOTB, but posted on Socnet...
SOTB wrote:Guys have been bailing in droves from FR forever. The AF and the Army have gotten most of the ones who split and still stayed military.

Do the smart thing.

If you are on any enlistment year under 10, bail at the end of this tour and go Army. Even if it means you have to go reserves or NG. Its what I would do....
:P
mipuke
Tadpole

Post by mipuke »

Tool175
If you painted yourself blk and chrome you would resemble an 18-wheeler, not a Harley :twisted:
"NO FATE" T2
Bevo It's Whats for dinner!!!!

Return to “The Mosh Pit”