Salt....

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Saltbitch

Salt....

Post by Saltbitch »

For all of you DEPpers out there, or anyone else just browsing this site, let me make one thing clear:
DON'T EVER CALL ME 'SALT'
'Salt' is the nickname that my very best friends in the world gave me; all Rangers feel free to call me whatever.
If ONE MORE DEPPER OR WANNABEE refers to me as 'salt', I will personally crush your fucking nuts. Got it? I have let it slide, and that was my mistake; if you slip up, it will be your last. Period.
Last edited by Saltbitch on July 11th, 2004, 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

or Bulbous Head. Not mine, but one of the funniest of those I came to Bn with from RIP.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Roger that, Happy.
It was a term of endearment that my two best friends from BN gave me. It went through several manifestations before finally settling on 'Saltbitch'. One guy ETS'd, but not before tasteing shrapnel from a frag. The other guy broke his neck, then jumped another three times over the course of a couple of weeks before it finally gave out. Both are alive and well, and keep in regular contact. We have our own 'Annual Rendezvous' and I can assure you, things get very ugly indeed... :twisted:
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Gee, Pete, I thought Fossil was a bad nickname....but Bulbous Head....damn! :lol:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Hahahahaha. He said it. hahahahahha.

RLTW
Bell
Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

Could be worse than BH, could be "Oh Knats" !
ranger3737
Ranger

Nickname

Post by ranger3737 »

Try to figure out where I got my nicknames "Loggerhead", "U.S.S. Wreckingballhead"

Hint: Look under Minor Mayhem "What an Honor"
3rd Plt. A Co. 2/75 82-85 Class 12-83
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Got my "handle" after a comapny live fire in early 1998 in CA. Happy might remember the deployment. All I can say is, 8 hour break, in Monterey (Super Bowl) after two back breaking weeks of work kind of blew. But anyway, my squad leader gave it to me. Some of you Aco 1/75 guys from the 89-93 time frame might remember him. Big, north Georgia mountain man kind of guy, with the intials RBM. Went to be an RI at 5th RTB. Well anyway, I'm running around this live fire, with all the 240 rounds on my back, fucking up from the word go. Squad leader looks at me and says "you look like a goddamn headless chicken running around here". Pauses, thinks and then utters forth the words that will brand me forever "Goddamn Holmchicken, leader of the Holmchickens". Well, after that, everyone called me Holmchicken or just Chicken. Now to be an honest, I had no idea what a Holmchicken was or that there were even other ones around. Nonetheless, I was appointed leader of these odd life forms. Fast forward a couple years, I'm at 1 RC in Korea and I hear from this huge crowd of people "Holmchicken, what's up fuck-face!" Turned out to be another guy from Aco, a Blacksheep, who reclassed like I did and got sent to Korea at the same time. Small world. The, uh, things we did in Korea, as two young Rangers thrust into leg land all of a sudden happen to do, probably shouldn't be put on this board. But anyway, that's how I got my nickname.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

The Holmchicken wrote: The, uh, things we did in Korea, as two young Rangers thrust into leg land all of a sudden happen to do, probably shouldn't be put on this board.
Well, at least not in this part of the board. :lol:
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Well, at least not in this part of the board.
Does Interpol check this site often? Because if it does you might think about erasing all my posts. No really, only joking............
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

I got the Tool from Dave Nielson, the guy that did the beret roadmarch from benning to DC, we were Pvts together in Wpns Sqd, those were the days.
The Tool
idonov
Ranger

Post by idonov »

i ended up with the name "Doorknob", my best friends and drill sergeants at basic came up with it, cus thats how smart they THOUGHT i was...and in AIT it continued as Doorknob because i plowed all the army sluts, so because "everybody gets a turn", doorknob will stick with me for a long time, since some of my best buddies are either at RIP or in the batt, its gonna stick with me forever..
3/75 2004 - 2007
Recently decided to unpamper my princess-self and join 20th SFG.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”