Supply Section expectations

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

dbsnow01
Egg

Supply Section expectations

Post by dbsnow01 »

Hello all,

I have a few questions and none of my searches have provided me with answer. The first question is do any of you know what is expected from the supply section in the Regiment? Outside of the weekly or daily reports that most, if not all Supply SGT's run, are there any other recurring activities that need to be done? The second question is what do the Soldiers and NCO's expect from their supply section and Supply SGT? If any of these questions violates OPSEC, please let me know. Thank you.
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Re: Supply Section expectations

Post by centermass »

As for what is "expected" - The same as any other in the Army......with the exception of maintaining the standards of the Regiment. PT, proficiency, conduct, appearance, etc.

You'll still do requisitions / reconciliations / reports in accordance with the MTOE standards. Differences depend on whether you wind up at the company, BN or Regimental level.

The boys are hard on equipment and the Army recognizes this and allows for it. Believe me, they will keep you busy......just don't sit on requisitions. If they're not authorized, make sure those who requested it are kept informed and if they are, but back logged, let them know that too. In other words, be proactive by keeping those lines of communications opened and the CofC informed.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
dbsnow01
Egg

Post by dbsnow01 »

Ranger Centermass, roger that. I am all too happy to order away.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

You will also notice that you will usually have a higher priority than you are now experiencing. RLTW!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “The Mosh Pit”