Ranger Verification

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Ranger Verification

Post by rangertough »

Gentlemen the target is lazed and you are cleared hot.

11 posts in almost a year.

If I were a person who wanted to be included into a group of basically mature, type A individuals I might:

1. Adjust my attitude.
2. Speak with respect to my fellow veterans (as you should at all times) and you might get respect in return.
3. Realize that this isn't anyones full time job and no one here is getting paid for it (for a lot of us this costs money-gladly given), so it might take awhile for someone to get back to you.
4. Mistakes happen, except for this one guy but he hasn't been around for a looong time.

Honestly you sound like a poser. When you can't weasel your way in you turn on the aggression. If you are rightous (and I hope you are), awesome but if this is how you're going to act...I gives a fuck if you are the WAD returning from his grave. I don't want you.

Tough
Rangertough
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
C CO/HHC 2/75 '93-97, Bragg '97-'99, HHC/C CO/A CO 2/75 99'-'01 RS 8-94.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Yes, you sent me a inquiry 3 Dec, 2012 (that is the only one I did not respond immediately back to you). I resubmitted your info with another Ranger since I only do lists (dumb as that sounds). I didn't reply to your last PM hoping to get positive info in return before I did this. I did also include all the previous info I rec'd from you that I asked of you. Nothing I've done is personal - I've only followed protocol. You'll receive a PM from me when I have news, good or bad.

My main reason for being is to get more Rangers together sooner than the 28 years I waited to see a brother at a Reunion & 14 years later, I'm still searching for many but I have leads.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

ManchuV wrote:Ranger X-ray, I do respect the process. I sent a message asking what my status was. I got no reply. I seen post made by him, but no feedback from my messages. What got me hot on this was when he stated there was no record of my Tab Confirmation. He said to send my order numbers. I did. I figure he asked for my tab order numbers he would see there is a record. Why else would he ask for them? The orders would have my name on them. As for verifying my name, he could verify by using my email address. I have a .mil email address after I retired from service. The other thing is I do not have a 'John Smith' name. I am the only one with my name who have graduated from Ranger School. Growing up in NYC, I got into many fist fights because of my name. The US Army has never had a guy with my name. I am the only one. There are a few in the US with this name, but these folks were never in Ranger School unless Ranger School was taking females. My email starts with a letter, but if the checker has access to AKO, they can check the white pages, and poof, they will find me. If I am wrong then I do apologize to Ranger SteadFast. I just wanted to know what was going on after so much time has past.
Sally? Is that you? :lol:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant

Return to “The Mosh Pit”