How will government stop the violence?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Headoutdaplane
Ranger

Re: How will government stop the violence?

Post by Headoutdaplane »

19 kids under 6 y/o killed with 168 total killed by that fuck tim mcveigh and nobody screamed "lets outlaw fertilizer!"
Headoutdaplane
Hardrock 1/75 '83-'86
Class 2-85
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

How many children will die today in legal abortions ?
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
hobbit
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by hobbit »

On average, 26 minors are gunned down every 10 days on Chicago's streets. 1000 per year. That's Obama's old riding. Does anyone really believe this president gives two shits about kids dropping dead from bullet wounds?
L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein
Lefty
Rest In Peace | Ranger Advisor BDQ

Post by Lefty »

schibbs wrote:Many of you have walked the halls of a mental health facility, visiting either friends or loved ones. Some, like me ,have walked the corridors out of curiosity. I don't like the look of the employees, the lack of life in the eyes of the sick and I, especially, do not like the smell. These places give me the creeps! If the health professionals in these places turn a deaf ear to the pleas of family members and possibly patients(who are able), as I believe "Tougg" has posted, it is no wonder more and more patients are left on their own. Many good and caring "Psy types" are getting out of the system because they are under far too much micromanagement and incapable of helping their patients the way they have been trained . I don't have any answers but the system certainly isn't working as it should!
We have not seen the worst of it yet. I have a 35 YO daughter who is totally 100% disabled and unable to function due to a stew of mental health issues. She has been in residential care since age 10. Since placement in adult facilities after mandatory release from the juvenile facility at age 18, she has been in four different group homes, three of which had to close due to continuing cuts in funding for such facilities. Now she is in a private residential facility operated by a private corporation, very expensive. What little funding remains for her care is being further reduced, and the private corp. is struggling to hang on. The residents of these facilities are the worst of the worst, and even they may not have a place to go. Federal and state funding to care for mentally ill is being reduced to almost nothing because the other mandated expenses (pensions, welfare, etc.) are bleeding the states white.
My current employer, a non-profit community action agency, is struggling to operate a home health care program. Assisted living and nursing home facilities for disabled and elderly are much reduced - programs competing with my agency are working more and more to provide in-home assistance rather than assisted living facilities.
Not only is there insufficient treatment available for people with mental health issues today, there will be less and less as time goes on. Expect to see more, not less, of crazies and loons running around loose. Who do you think most of the homeless are?
No, rather than providing more resources to prevention, it is far easier to target the bogeyman of "gun nuts".
RLTW
Lefty
SFOC 1969
6th SFG(A) 69-70
Ranger Class 13-70
MACV Tm 21 70-71 (2nd ARVN Ranger Gp 23d
BN)
2/13 Armor 1st Cav 71-72

"Experience teaches a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and some scarce in that"
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Well it was tried in Australia. And this is the result.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8RDWltHxRc
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Hide your silverware. I heard that forks make people fat so now the government will ban them and issue Gov sponsored chop sticks.

Two fishermen also died here this week and there's talk of banning the ocean.

This fucking country is really turning into a joke across the board.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Damn, I suspected it was the fork making me gain weight. I just thought it was because my mom told me to always wear layered clothing.

Chop sticks are not the answer, I got a splinter from several. They are not good for scratching your balls but forks are great.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Post by IEDmagnet »

You scratch your balls with a fork!? I knew you were hard, but damn that is a new level of bad ass.
A/3/505 PIR, 82nd 96-98
B/2/121 Inf, 48th BCT Iraq 05-06
B/1/118 Inf, 218th BCT Afghan 07

I'm not stupid, I'm crazy...there is a difference.
JoBa
US Army Veteran

Post by JoBa »

The way I see it, if we, as a nation, put the likes of Obama up as our leader, not once, but twice, gun owners like ourselves stand little chance of maintaining the status quo.

We have a liberal government, a liberal press, and a liberal education system that has been, and still is, churning out vast numbers of brainwashed little liberals every year.

For all practical purposes, the second amendment has already been nullified.

I have a hunch it will not be too long before all registered gun owners will be receiving a letter from their liberal governments demanding the surrender of their weapons or containing their orders to report for further training on the evils of gun ownership.

With their full control of the media, education, and the Whitehouse, liberals are now in full control of the nation, what we think or believe will have no impact whatsoever.

-JoBa
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Man has been given to violence long before there was even a government.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “The Mosh Pit”