Fresh Meat

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Re: Fresh Meat

Post by Sleepy Doc »

There are only two ways I know of that a medic can get sniper school; 1st-switch to an 18 series MOS and go through as that, or 2nd-work at the schoolhouse itself and convince the brigade CSM to let you go. Otherwise, there is no way on this planet or any other that he would go as a medic. If he says he got the training OJT, he is still full of shit. The medics in Batt. are far too busy doing their own shit than to let one guy go and play sniper. One could learn a bit here and there, but the full-on training and to be designated as a "sniper"? In his fucking dreams!..

He is so full of shit his eyes must be brown! Fuck Him! Do what you will, and make sure it's painful..
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Sure would be an awful waste of army money to shoot them .308 rounds into the dirt all the time. :roll:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
91W
USAR

Post by 91W »

The little fuck just made a formal complaint that I was rude and called him a liar. It was almost comical up to this point now it is infuriating. Let the games begin...
"If you cannot accomplish great things, Accomplish small things in a great way"

"A Goal is a dream with a deadline"

USAR 1995-2005
OIF 2004-2005
91W
NREMT
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

91W wrote:The little fuck just made a formal complaint that I was rude and called him a liar. It was almost comical up to this point now it is infuriating. Let the games begin...
Fuck him! Have him produce formal evidence, such as orders, that he was ever assigned there. Better yet, I'll betcha if he was in the Army at all, he was some twat washing bedpans in a NG unit.

If he was in a Ranger Batt. at all, it isn't TS/need to know now that he is out. If he says any "oh, well, I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you.." or, "my orders got thrown out coz they were ate up with the bugs... you will know for sure he is a cock-sucking faggot. None of his orders would be so classified that you can't see them now. Counter that his being full of horse-shit brings his integrity into question, and makes you wonder if he will over-step his standard of care by trying some shit he might have seen on "surviving the cut"

Games, indeed...
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

When it gets sorted out we can hang him on the Wall of Shame.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

Yep, crush his rep professionally. Just like we used to do with privates, one you start taking his money away, you then tend to have his undivided attention.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long

Return to “The Mosh Pit”