Possible Ranger Poser

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

C-MAC
USAF Veteran

Possible Ranger Poser

Post by C-MAC »

Apologies if this is not the right place to post. I thought this was at least worthy of review by eyes that are much better trained then mine.

There seems to be a string of inconsistencies mentioned in the comments. He claims 2nd Battalion status, etc. There are a bunch of pictures with Tab, etc.

If he is indeed one of your brothers my regrets. If not, he obviously deserves whatever measures you deem appropriate. I can think of nothing worse than someone making false claims of valor and profound accomplishment that comes with being one of your brotherhood.

Steve Jordan Facebook
If you want to be successful at anything, you'll need to develop a never quit attitude. Don't let life happen to you. Grab it by the throat and make life dance to your tune.
Ranger KW Driver
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Re: Possible Ranger Poser

Post by Flesh Thorn »

This guy is so pathetic that he is funny.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
C-MAC
USAF Veteran

Post by C-MAC »

It is really scary that someone would purchase all that gear and insignia to masquerade as something he is probably not. It actually surprises me all that stuff is available to the public and no laws are broken by making such fantastic claims?
If you want to be successful at anything, you'll need to develop a never quit attitude. Don't let life happen to you. Grab it by the throat and make life dance to your tune.
Ranger KW Driver
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Looking through his fb pics, I saw one that looked familiar. Looks like we may have discussed him before.
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Waste of time and oxygen. Some of the comments on his page are priceless. He is posing for a pic using a zip tie as his high speed mic. hahaaa
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

He's gotta be legit!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
C-MAC
USAF Veteran

Post by C-MAC »

If you go through the wall, as a non-Ranger two things tipped me off;
1- There is a photo of a graduating Ranger Class. Even if you enlarge it, the class can't be deciphered (unless someone has better eyes). But there is allegedly a blown up photo on him in the formation. Problem is, everyone in the photo is wearing a cap. He is not in the blowup, which looks like a really bad Photoshop.

2- Insignia for 5th Ranger Battalion on his wall? I may not be a Ranger, but some past brief research indicates they were deactivated in 1945? Am I correct on that?
Ranger KW Driver
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Just another poser. Nothing more; nothing less.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Flesh Thorn wrote:Looking through his fb pics, I saw one that looked familiar. Looks like we may have discussed him before.
Correct. It's been a few yrs but we went over this clown here before. Had something to do with him and an apparent teen girl dressed in goth gear and him saying he was doing her.

He's a waste of good air but also had posted some other pics back then in ACU's with a Ranger Tab on them.

Just another reason why I'm not on facebook.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Bubba has the scent :twisted:
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

There was a discussion a few weeks ago about this dude on another site. It seems like he enjoys and feeds off of getting people worked up and pissed off at him. I think he's either completely fucking insane or is doing this for some twisted reason. Either way, it looks like a full time job for him.
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
RangerLee
Ranger

Post by RangerLee »

Someone had to set this FB profile up as a gag... This shit can't be real.
It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.
-Mahatma Gandhi

A. Co Fist "Rat Bastards" 2/75 - Oct 2002 - Jan 2005
2nd Platoon "BlackSheep" FO Type 1 each.
OIF 2003
OEF 2003, 2004

Return to “The Mosh Pit”