Kenneth R. Murray

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

rngfive-o
Ranger

Kenneth R. Murray

Post by rngfive-o »

Has anyone had any training taught by Kenneth R. Murray. I am taking a Reality base training with him called Training at the Speed of Life for my police department. He seems like he knows what he is talking about and is very educated. Claims to have work with everyone from DEA to Ranger to Seals and is going down to Infantry training Brigade next week to help square away the army training. Like I said seems to know what he is talking about and I have learned alot form him but I just can't find any real world experience that he has just schools and education and that he is the co founder of Simunitions. No actual operater time with any police department or military. Not calling him out at all just trying to learn about who I am being taught by. Let me know Brothers. RLTW
92-95 LRSD 10th Mountain (Somalia)
95-97 1/87 Rakkasan Scout Plattoon
97-99 Bco 1/75th Rangers
Ranger school 1-94
smokn38
Paratrooper

Re: Kenneth R. Murray

Post by smokn38 »

I've taken the course you are going to attend a few years back. As far as the value in a LE setting I find it high and it has changed the way we train. It's a decent week of training. A pretty good balance of classroom and hands on. I have no insight about who he has trained in the military.
HHC 1/508th Panama 1989-1990
HHC and A Co 1/505th 1990-1992
Dan B 3/75
Ranger

Post by Dan B 3/75 »

Never heard of him.

Out of curiosity, what skills exactly are you trying to train for your police force?
Buzz
Ranger

Post by Buzz »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:All our money goes to defending law suits from our affirmative action hires......
Are the affirmative actions suing the department or is the department being sued because of their actions?

Sorry about the hi-jack.
2nd squad-1st plt-C 2/75 77-78
RS 4-78

The way I became a Ranger and have earned the small amount of success I have had in life has been mostly due to one quality - determination. Lefty.
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:We are predictably sued by those we hire as a result of affirmative action.

They are "entitled" to promotion before their peers regardless of qualifications (or lack of), they are beyond being disciplined and demand to be held to a lower standard.......

We no longer have funds for training. That is except for all the females are going for a week long seminar "Women In Policing" to learn about accelerated promotion and "equal treatment". They will be paid to do this while mandatory overtime will have to be filled to cover the staffing shortage created.....

Seems to be the norm here and just about everywhere lately.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

Move to Arizona. We just voted to get rid of Affermitive action

Prop 107 - Preferential Treatment or Discrimination Prohibition
92.5% of Precincts Reporting (2072 of 2239 Precincts)

Total Number of Votes Percent
YES 728,648 60%
NO 492,237 40%
Total Number of Votes 1,220,885
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
Dan B 3/75
Ranger

Post by Dan B 3/75 »

Seems to be the norm here and just about everywhere lately.
That's fucked up...

The thought of sending dudes into harms way with minimum training just straight up chaps my ass.
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Post by IEDmagnet »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:........They are "entitled" to promotion before their peers regardless of qualifications (or lack of), they are beyond being disciplined and demand to be held to a lower standard.......
You work at my PD?
A/3/505 PIR, 82nd 96-98
B/2/121 Inf, 48th BCT Iraq 05-06
B/1/118 Inf, 218th BCT Afghan 07

I'm not stupid, I'm crazy...there is a difference.
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

IEDmagnet wrote:
Zonk 1/75 wrote:........They are "entitled" to promotion before their peers regardless of qualifications (or lack of), they are beyond being disciplined and demand to be held to a lower standard.......
You work at my PD?
This should read:

You work at me <insert local, state, or federal agency/bureau/department here>?
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space

Return to “The Mosh Pit”