good way to attack Iran and North Korea

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

wade_the_duck
Tadpole

good way to attack Iran and North Korea

Post by wade_the_duck »

I was thinking that instead of leveling economic sanctions against counties we don’t like, such as North Korea and Iran, we could instead use fast-food as a weapon, sort of a 21st century version of the small pox blankets. The idea would be as long as they maintain their anti-United States polices and continue to develop Nuclear Weapons, we will supply them with all the food they need or want, but that food will come exclusively from McDonalds or other fast food brands that offer fat, sugar and salt with minimal amounts of protein or other useful nutrients. Not only could we fatten up potential terrorists from these counties (making them easier to catch) but we could unleash upon them a whole host of problems from diabetes to heart attacks that would require them to adopt a more friendly attitude toward the West if they wanted any relief from. Its’s a win win situation, we send more of our junk food overseas (making folks in the US less fat) and we make our enemies fatter!
RangerX
Ranger

Re: good way to attack Iran and North Korea

Post by RangerX »

Take a hint kid.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

if you make it, you gunna be strong Ranger, not a smart Ranger. that's not really a good thing. I'd rather have had a smart Ranger.

none of this attention is good. don't fucking reply to me, just read it and try to understand the bigger picture and your place in it.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Maggot275
Ranger

Post by Maggot275 »

STFD- Apparently you have not learned much since the first time you were put in your place. And our countries "News Media" is neither informative nor is it factual. I can't believe I actually have to point that out to someone.
Attack CO 2/75 01/94-12/98
Ranger Class 08-95

I then asked the Lord: "Why was there only one set of footprints?"
He answered: "The terrain was beginning to constrict and our hit time was coming close. So I put us in a Ranger file."

VII
XXII
MMV
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

shutthefrontdoor wrote: If I can't handle the heat over the internet, how could I possibly ever deal with it in my face?
There are some things you don't have to experience to learn from. Obviously you will be an attention rod. Because negative attention's better than nothing, right?

Stop yourself from typing out some amazingly unfunny reply.
CloakAndDagger
US Army Veteran

Post by CloakAndDagger »

shutthefrontdoor wrote:Or we can just assume they have weapons of mass destruction and invade them anyways.
That seems to work a lot these days.

But that is a good way to win a war right there. McDonald's=Weapon of Mass Destruction
STFD,

Please stop buying that bullshit the TV News Media has been feeding you. Read this forum thread and the links in it: No WMD's in Iraq......My ass!!

See Ranger X's post for more "advice". He has posted it for you more than once.

Edit/Addition: Kim Jong-Il (dictator of north Korea) regularly threatens to chem attack Seoul (South Korea) if we ever invade. We have no reason to doubt him on this one. Also, Iran and Iraq both used chemical weapons during their war in the 80's.

Update #2: Seems that my links within the thread I linked have gone dead since my original posting. I ran a little test, and it's probably a simple fix. I'll see if I can get them repaired by Saturday, May 8th. (Thanks, GnSurfin for the catch!)

Update #3: URLs in the linked to thread have been fixed. I did not check the external links at the next level, though.
Last edited by CloakAndDagger on May 10th, 2010, 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ambracia
Embryo

Post by ambracia »

Or we could wait for their people to rise up and kill their leaders, maybe with a little prodding
5"10 128 lbs
PU - 80
SU - 70
2 Mi - 16:30

Return to “The Mosh Pit”