What is your favorite weapon of all time?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Ace18
Infantryman

Re: What is your favorite weapon of all time?

Post by Ace18 »

shutthefrontdoor, PM inbound.
20100602--11XOPT40
Mentee to Ranger Bill
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

That I will, Ranger Tater Nuts. I don't understand why I would be attacked by the Ranger community like this. I knew that going to Ranger school made you a tough individual, but I never knew it made people into arrogant assholes as well.
Listen up bud, and listen good. The way you just spoke to Ranger Tater Nuts is the quickest way to get your sorry ass thrown out of here. He is a respected and well known member of OUR Ranger community, and believe me, it's a very fucking small world out there. You, on the other hand, are a 17 year kid trying to act cool.

It ain't going to happen bud, you've done absolutely nothing in life to earn any coolness points around here. In fact you came here asking for help to get cool.
Yet you piss all over the Rangers that are trying to help you, whether you realize it or not.

Why? Because you're 17. You're still a fucking idiot. We were all 17 before too, that's how I know.

If you think that you were "attacked", well that just goes to show what kind of big fucking pussy you really are. You were addressed firmly and already broke a fucking sweat over it. Laughable to say the least.

Now, let's see how well you listened.

1) Shut the fuck up. 2) Stop trying to be a funny prick, you are not our friend or our little brother.
3) Do more PT 4) Stop being such a fucking pussy and take the hits if you're going to run your mouth to men.
But it seems as though I will fit in just nicely.
5 bucks says he quits before he even gets to RASP. Takers?
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
rgrwest
Ranger

Post by rgrwest »

cams wrote:
That I will, Ranger Tater Nuts. I don't understand why I would be attacked by the Ranger community like this. I knew that going to Ranger school made you a tough individual, but I never knew it made people into arrogant assholes as well.
Listen up bud, and listen good. The way you just spoke to Ranger Tater Nuts is the quickest way to get your sorry ass thrown out of here. He is a respected and well known member of OUR Ranger community, and believe me, it's a very fucking small world out there. You, on the other hand, are a 17 year kid trying to act cool.

It ain't going to happen bud, you've done absolutely nothing in life to earn any coolness points around here. In fact you came here asking for help to get cool.
Yet you piss all over the Rangers that are trying to help you, whether you realize it or not.

Why? Because you're 17. You're still a fucking idiot. We were all 17 before too, that's how I know.

If you think that you were "attacked", well that just goes to show what kind of big fucking pussy you really are. You were addressed firmly and already broke a fucking sweat over it. Laughable to say the least.

Now, let's see how well you listened.

1) Shut the fuck up. 2) Stop trying to be a funny prick, you are not our friend or our little brother.
3) Do more PT 4) Stop being such a fucking pussy and take the hits if you're going to run your mouth to men.
But it seems as though I will fit in just nicely.
5 bucks says he quits before he even gets to RASP. Takers?
AIN'T bettin against ya on that one. Wouldn't surprise me if this is the same scrotum, that talks shit to his recruiter because somehow, some way he knows better...... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Rgrwest
RC 13-87
C Co, 1-504 PIR, 84-89
B Co, 5th RTB, 89-92
A, 1-501 (ABN), 93-95
C, 2-11 INF (IOBC), 95-98
HHC, 1-509 PIR, 98-02
USASMA, 02- Instructor
OIF I - Feb 03-Jul 03 (Attached OPS SGM)
USASMA, 04 - Student
HHC, 1-30 INF, 3-3 ID, 04-06 (OPS SGM)
OPSGRP, JRTC, 06-07 (TF SGM)
G3, SETAF (Vicenza, Italy) 07-09 (G3 SGM)
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

shutthefrontdoor wrote:Roger, Rangers. May my thick headed-ness be excused.
Re-read the ROE PM you were sent. And realize this: Most young men who come here wanting to be Rangers and who make it all the way through RASP successfully, and have spent 6 months here total about half the number of posts you have made in a week.

Develop a most important Ranger quality: "situational awareness." Realize where you are and your place in it and act accordingly. Enough said, and there is no need to respond to this post. Spend your time here searching, reading and learning. Your next post should be about meeting with a recruiter.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
PocketKings
Ranger

Post by PocketKings »

My favorite weapon of personal destruction is a dumbass attitude.
RS 01-00
82d (1-325 AIR) 99-00
101st (2-502d IN) 00-03
al_2ndWolfhounds
Ranger

Post by al_2ndWolfhounds »

shutthefrontdoor wrote:Right now I am at school, so this is the only time I get to be on the forums and talk to other Rangers who have more experience than me.

If you have a heart, then I please ask that we put this behind us and we can continue on with our lives as friends. :)

I leave the decision up to you, sir.
Whats with the "other Rangers who have more experience than me", so how much experience do you have as a Ranger? At the current rate of adaptation on your part it is going to be none. Furthermore, friendship is earned not expected. Chew on that for a while.
RLTW

Active service 01/67-12/73
Ranger Class 10-68
2/27 Inf 25th Inf Div Vietnam 01/69-01/70

"In America, anybody can be president. That's one of the risks you take." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
“The enemy is anybody who’s going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.” – Joseph Heller, Catch-22

Return to “The Mosh Pit”