The Refs don't even jump in

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

The Refs don't even jump in

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Goin off: Female Hockey Player Fights 2 Boys During The Game! (Refs Don't Even Jump In)

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video ... N0j672ASYJ

Ok I'm interested to see what others have to say on this... I have mixed feelings
I've played sport and some have been co-ed I'd like to think I could hold my own

Can't help but wonder did the refs just let everyone vent off some steam or was this handled a bit differently since a female was involved?

Any thoughts, good or bad are welcomed. Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
dbmtrman
Ranger

Re: The Refs don't even jump in

Post by dbmtrman »

That was the lamest hockey fight I've ever seen in my life. They are all wearing helmets, gloves and face masks. Nobody was going to get hurt.
RLTW!
RS 4/85
B Co. 1/75 84-86, HAAF
HQ 11 SFG (USAR) 86-87

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel
Tirehouse
Ranger

Post by Tirehouse »

heartoftexasarmymom wrote:Naaaa ... that's just high school ice hockey in Minnesota. Fight it out, head to the penalty bench.

If girls wanted to play with the boys, they had to have the skills and talent, and they had to be as tough as the boys.

Thats just it.....MINNESOTA hockey.....equals lame ass hockey....NORTH DAKOTA ALLTHE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TFR Somalia
Kosovo KFOR3A, Iraq 2003-4 OIF 1, 08-10
dbmtrman
Ranger

Post by dbmtrman »

Tirehouse wrote:
heartoftexasarmymom wrote:Naaaa ... that's just high school ice hockey in Minnesota. Fight it out, head to the penalty bench.

If girls wanted to play with the boys, they had to have the skills and talent, and they had to be as tough as the boys.

Thats just it.....MINNESOTA hockey.....equals lame ass hockey....NORTH DAKOTA ALLTHE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Fighting Sioux. Tirehouse you from ND?
RLTW!
RS 4/85
B Co. 1/75 84-86, HAAF
HQ 11 SFG (USAR) 86-87

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel
Tirehouse
Ranger

Post by Tirehouse »

dbmtrman wrote:
Tirehouse wrote:

Go Fighting Sioux. Tirehouse you from ND?
Yes I am, born and raised!
TFR Somalia
Tirehouse
Ranger

Post by Tirehouse »

heartoftexasarmymom wrote:
Tirehouse wrote:

Ranger Tirehouse ... I'd expect that from somebody who comes from a place where a 7 course meal is a hamburger and a six pack. :D :lol:
Hey don't get mad at me because your boyfriend took you to prom in a Zamboni!!!!!!
TFR Somalia
Tirehouse
Ranger

Post by Tirehouse »

heartoftexasarmymom wrote:
Tirehouse wrote:

Ranger Tirehouse ... I'd expect that from somebody who comes from a place where a 7 course meal is a hamburger and a six pack. :D :lol:

Hey don't get mad at me because your boyfriend took you to prom in a Zamboni!!!!!!
At least he didn't lose his keys and EVENTUALLY find 'em in the ignition! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y'all are Norwegian, aincha?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oooooh doncha ya know!
TFR Somalia

Return to “The Mosh Pit”