More proof that cats must die

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

RangerX
Ranger

More proof that cats must die

Post by RangerX »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/200 ... studyfinds" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They practice mind control on their weak & feeble owners.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Rangerguru
Ranger

Re: More proof that cats must die

Post by Rangerguru »

Plus they're cats.
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Whatever...mind control, litter boxes stink, cats need to be shot. End of story.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

I have about a dozen cats someone can have, but they will have to dig them up.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

I'm pretty sure that was the retardedest study I've ever read about.

Yes, I typed retardedest, to emphasize how retarded the study was.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
AntonA2W
Ranger

Post by AntonA2W »

Read the article, dont know much about "pitch-purring". However, if you want funny sounds from one, here's a fun game to play..... sneak up on a cat, lighter fluid in hand, squirt the shit out of it, let it run away.... let the stalk begin...... sneak up, matchbook in hand, "firefly" ready (match off, pressed to back by forefinger to be flicked off) Sound gets better the faster they run!!!
"...Fuck it all and Fuckin no regrets..."

God Bless Dementia

1/75, A2W, 11Jul93-18Nov94 (started day 1 of a 34 day nap)
Lefty
Rest In Peace | Ranger Advisor BDQ

Post by Lefty »

AntonA2W wrote:Read the article, dont know much about "pitch-purring". However, if you want funny sounds from one, here's a fun game to play..... sneak up on a cat, lighter fluid in hand, squirt the shit out of it, let it run away.... let the stalk begin...... sneak up, matchbook in hand, "firefly" ready (match off, pressed to back by forefinger to be flicked off) Sound gets better the faster they run!!!
Sounds good, just so you don't do it when forest/grass/wildfire hazard signs are up, or you could get more excitement than you could ever dream of...........

Thoughts of a blazing cat streaking through tinder dry mesquite in So. Cal. come to mind........
RLTW
Lefty
SFOC 1969
6th SFG(A) 69-70
Ranger Class 13-70
MACV Tm 21 70-71 (2nd ARVN Ranger Gp 23d
BN)
2/13 Armor 1st Cav 71-72

"Experience teaches a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and some scarce in that"
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Lefty wrote:
AntonA2W wrote:Read the article, dont know much about "pitch-purring". However, if you want funny sounds from one, here's a fun game to play..... sneak up on a cat, lighter fluid in hand, squirt the shit out of it, let it run away.... let the stalk begin...... sneak up, matchbook in hand, "firefly" ready (match off, pressed to back by forefinger to be flicked off) Sound gets better the faster they run!!!
Sounds good, just so you don't do it when forest/grass/wildfire hazard signs are up, or you could get more excitement than you could ever dream of...........

Thoughts of a blazing cat streaking through tinder dry mesquite in So. Cal. come to mind........
didn't that actually happen?
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space

Return to “The Mosh Pit”