General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Fuck that.

Set of clippers at Walley World - $20
hand held mirror from Walley World $10

A $30 investment for haircuts for the life of the clippers. Mine lasts me at least a couple of years. It costs you as much to cut your hair for one month as it does for me to cut my own for a few years.

Barracks haircuts, boys. It's the way to go.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Hey Hopps trim it up a little more on the sides and you will be good to go. Now all you knew fuckers remember that in basic you have to shave your head. In Airborne and in RIP you have to have a high and tight.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
LowCrawler
Tadpole

Post by LowCrawler »

Hopps wrote:I don't want to steal this thread, but i figured this would be an adequate place to put it. I got my haircut yesterday, after 3 months. I believe it was Ranger Slowpoke who made a comment about how long my hair was, so i figured i would post a pic of my new du...

Hopps
Hopps you bear an uncanny resemblance to your avatar....... :?
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

"We make war that we may have peace"
-Aristotle

"A post a day keeps the smoke away"
-Doc
Red Manchu
Tadpole

Post by Red Manchu »

Thats a good idea Ranger Creeping Death. When I first read it, I was scared I'd screw my hair up, but when your shaving most of it off, who gives a shit?
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

It has to be done correctly. If you decide to cut your own hair, be prepared to take it all off if you fuck it up.

But once you learn how to do it, you save yourself a shit load of money. I let my hair grow out for a year. Other than that time period, I haven't paid for a haircut since 1994.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Oreo
Tadpole

Post by Oreo »

I had the same idea also Ranger Creeping Death. Id bring my clippers to school for the rest of the cadets who didnt have their shit squared away for an inspection. For them..i only know one kind of haircut :twisted:
628th MI Bn,28th ID(M): June 03-Jan05
Bco 447th Signal Bn Nov 06-Jan 08
A Co WTB(Ft. Gordon) Jan-April 08
"I don't fear failure. I only fear the slowing up of the engine inside of me which is saying, 'Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?'"
-General George S. Patton
Red Manchu
Tadpole

Post by Red Manchu »

Say Ranger Creeping Death, where do you think is the best place to learn about giving myself a haircut? I did a Google search and got all these websites on hair styling, but nothing on high and tights.
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

I learned on the job. Their ain't too many barbers running around that knows how to cut a proper Ranger cut ..... unless you live in a military town.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Red Manchu
Tadpole

Post by Red Manchu »

Creeping Death wrote:I learned on the job. Their ain't too many barbers running around that knows how to cut a proper Ranger cut ..... unless you live in a military town.
Shit. Thanks anyway Ranger Creeping Death.
Oreo
Tadpole

Post by Oreo »

hey brother..you could always do what i do, give myself an all even. nice and short.
"I don't fear failure. I only fear the slowing up of the engine inside of me which is saying, 'Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?'"
Narrow Gauge RR
Tadpole

Post by Narrow Gauge RR »

I'll have to bring my clippers to the Army with me...make a little extra money :lol:
...I turned down their dope. And I turned down their stupid trends. And the hippies always hated me, because they were preaching peace and love and I was loading a .44 magnum.
Ted Nugent

What's a fart? A turd honking for right of way.
Oreo
Tadpole

Post by Oreo »

Gauge...i do that now! :lol: :lol:

i hate seein these kids walkin around with a nappy ass head :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Mosh Pit”