Post by Joseph PrettyDeepWater »

Pfc_Oreo
i hate seein these kids walkin around with a nappy ass head
and I thought I was the only one :)

~Joseph
Oreo
Tadpole

Post by Oreo »

nope, but you know what pisses me off more than anything. is when you see these guys walkin around with hair to their shoulders and shit. :x I just wanna break out the clippers right there :twisted:
628th MI Bn,28th ID(M): June 03-Jan05
Bco 447th Signal Bn Nov 06-Jan 08
A Co WTB(Ft. Gordon) Jan-April 08
"I don't fear failure. I only fear the slowing up of the engine inside of me which is saying, 'Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?'"
-General George S. Patton
Bell

Post by Bell »

My hair is on my shoulders. :lol:

RLTW
Bell
Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

Hair is fucking stupid. Cut that shit off, all off. Hell mother nature makes you earn the right hair cut, that is bald.

She makes you look stupid for a good part of your life with hair, then when she thinks you've earned it, she lets you go bald.

I say, Tell that bitch to fuck herself, and beat her to the punch.

BTW, the Ranger high and tight is about the most ridiculous haircut out there. I always hated them, always will. The only time that I ever wore one was right before Ranger Rendezvous, when I had to have one for uniformity.
I was in 2/75 from 97 to 00. 5-99

"He only loved people, he thought, who had fought or been mutilated. Other people were fine and you liked them and were good friends; but you only felt true tenderness and love for those who had been there and had received the castigation that everyone receives who goes there long enough." Ernest Hemingway
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

$34 for the clippers, now I do it myself. No attachments, just buzz that shit off (okay, the top already took care of itself). Cut it twice a week if it needs it or not! Back when it ALL grew, I had it VERY long (mid back).....short is a lot less pain in the ass.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Slowpoke wrote:$34 for the clippers, now I do it myself. No attachments, just buzz that shit off (okay, the top already took care of itself). Cut it twice a week if it needs it or not! Back when it ALL grew, I had it VERY long (mid back).....short is a lot less pain in the ass.
Hey Slowpoke, I told the barber at Ft Hamilton, Dave is his name. to give me a flatop! I wanted to leave some hair atop so Slowpoke could see it on Steadfast! HEY LARRY, THIS IS WHAT IT USED TO LOOK LIKE!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “The Mosh Pit”