Looking at retirement places

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

McD
Ranger

Re: Looking at retirement places

Post by McD »

NY

Liberal as hell and will tax the shit out of you!

WTF am I doing here? :oops:
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

This might suit you:
http://www.northstarseniorliving.com
:lol:

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

Central Missouri. Cheap land, good hunting, good fishing. 10 hours to Dallas, 6 hours to Chicago.
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
AntonA2W
Ranger

Post by AntonA2W »

I say to just come on over to New Jersey!! Its great here, trust me.. :twisted:
"...Fuck it all and Fuckin no regrets..."

God Bless Dementia

1/75, A2W, 11Jul93-18Nov94 (started day 1 of a 34 day nap)
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

AntonA2W wrote:I say to just come on over to New Jersey!! Its great here, trust me.. :twisted:
Norm piss you off or something?

Damn, Norm....you really have to ask? After you seel your place in Calif, you will have a boatlaod of money. Buy a small place in Texas, someweher between Houston and San Antonio....say near Columbus...you'll have a wad left becuase we have the least expensive housing in the nation, no state income tax, COL is low, guns are expected, drinking an pastime, and well, I hear you'd have some fine damned neighbors.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Spawn Of Zonk
Tadpole

Post by Spawn Of Zonk »

Colorado Springs, CO is pretty nice Ranger Zonk 1/75. Atleast, for the next three years I hear... :D
Never Falter, Never Fail

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
-Robert Frost

Mentee of Ranger Zonk 1/75
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Spawn Of Zonk wrote:Colorado Springs, CO is pretty nice Ranger Zonk 1/75. Atleast, for the next three years I hear... :D

You know, I can appreciate protocols and board rules and all that shit....no...really I can. Not very much but I can. But, if my kid called me anythinng but Dad, Id whup his ass 3 ways till Sunday.....

Son, I dont give a rat fuck what the rules are here...call your Dad....DAD!

(Pastor stomps off dog cussing rules, regulations, board bullshit, and other things wrong with planet earth...including but not limited to....not enough woman love older men cept older women, Chinese and their fucked up eyes, Vietnamese woman and their fucked up teef, liberals and their fucked up heads, fat women and their fucked up bodies, fat guys and their fucked up attitudes, Texas with its fucked up borders, old age because I am...and people who abuse dogs cause I aint there to fuck up the abusers.)
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

If you pass on Texas North Carolina is nice. You can always crash at my place if you want to check it out.
Spawn Of Zonk
Tadpole

Post by Spawn Of Zonk »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:
Spawn Of Zonk wrote:Colorado Springs, CO is pretty nice Ranger Zonk 1/75. Atleast, for the next three years I hear... :D

You know, I can appreciate protocols and board rules and all that shit....no...really I can. Not very much but I can. But, if my kid called me anythinng but Dad, Id whup his ass 3 ways till Sunday.....

(Pastor stomps off dog cussing rules, regulations, board bullshit, and other things wrong with planet earth...including but not limited to....not enough woman love older men cept older women, Chinese and their fucked up eyes, Vietnamese woman and their fucked up teef, liberals and their fucked up heads, fat women and their fucked up bodies, fat guys and their fucked up attitudes, Texas with its fucked up borders, old age because I am...and people who abuse dogs cause I aint there to fuck up the abusers.)
That being said, may I call you Grampy Rock Island Ranger or Ol' Grampa Pastor or something along those lines?...
Never Falter, Never Fail

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
-Robert Frost

Mentee of Ranger Zonk 1/75
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Spawn Of Zonk wrote:That being said, may I call you Grampy Rock Island Ranger or Ol' Grampa Pastor or something along those lines?...
Well, I'd guess you could do it once. But that's about all. I, on the other hand, am now officially old, as I've been issued my MEDICARE card.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Zonk, stay away from Illinois.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Spawn Of Zonk wrote:
Rock Island Ranger wrote:

That being said, may I call you Grampy Rock Island Ranger or Ol' Grampa Pastor or something along those lines?...
Sure, call me that. The Air Force will replace your teeth.
RS Class # 7-76

Return to “The Mosh Pit”