Funny or Appropriate?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Boudicca
Tadpole

Re: Funny or Appropriate?

Post by Boudicca »

If I don't embarrass him, how will he ever know the depth of my love for him? :lol:
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
RangerJurena
Ranger/Moderator

Post by RangerJurena »

Boudicca wrote:If I don't embarrass him, how will he ever know the depth of my love for him? :lol:
My mom showed up in Savannah one day..and I'm already married I might add. Tried to "slick down" the barracks high and tight that was sticking up by licking her palm and rubbing what little hair I had.

The "Boys" loved that...
C.Co 1/75 '87-'93
6-89
http://www.75thrra.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - are you a member?

Post by Boudicca »

RangerJurena wrote:
Boudicca wrote:If I don't embarrass him, how will he ever know the depth of my love for him? :lol:
My mom showed up in Savannah one day..and I'm already married I might add. Tried to "slick down" the barracks high and tight that was sticking up by licking her palm and rubbing what little hair I had.

The "Boys" loved that...
Bwahahahahaha! I'd have a drink with your Mom. :lol:
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
clk54
Ranger Mom

Post by clk54 »

I found them....Hello Kitty sheets!!
CLK54
Proud Parent of a US Army Ranger 2/75 and an Air Force veteran
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

clk54 wrote:I found them....Hello Kitty sheets!!
There ya go! Of course, if he is in the same unit as my Ranger, I know my son will take it easy on him.....mmmmppphhhh. bwhhahahahhahha! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm soooo thankful my Ranger has a great sense of humor! Otherwise, I'd be a target. :shock:
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

My mom started calling arount Ft Benning untill she found out my basic training Company orderly room"s phone number and proceeded to accuse the Drill Sgt of withholding my mail.....all because she wrote down the wrong address to begin with.

A.) I almost shit when I was called down to hear what happened
B.)Thank God it was a Saturday and that Drill Sgt that answered was leaving for another Comapany
C.) I just told him the truth "Drill Sgt I had nothing to do with this the woman is crazy"
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
clk54
Ranger Mom

Post by clk54 »

Like I've told my son...dish it out? Be ready to take it!! :lol: :lol: Here, kitty, kitty!! :lol:
CLK54
Proud Parent of a US Army Ranger 2/75 and an Air Force veteran
CardiacKid
Ranger

Post by CardiacKid »

I am with EarthPig on this one. Can't go wrong with GI Joe.
MCCC/SFDOQC (2011-present)
2-502 IN (2008-2011)
RS Class 8-08
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

Baseplate wrote:My mom started calling arount Ft Benning untill she found out my basic training Company orderly room"s phone number and proceeded to accuse the Drill Sgt of withholding my mail.....all because she wrote down the wrong address to begin with.

B.)Thank God it was a Saturday and that Drill Sgt that answered was leaving for another Comapany
C.) I just told him the truth "Drill Sgt I had nothing to do with this the woman is crazy"
My Dad wrote a nasty letter to the Base Commander of Ft. Ord and chewed him out because mail was so slow getting to me while I was in AIT. First Sergeant was not a happy camper when he called me to the Orderly Room!!!!
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

I offered to call my son's Drill Sergeant and to tell him to be nice to my son. He said, "uh NEGATIVE". :lol: I figure, hey, at least I offered. :?

I also remember during OSUT graduation we did go see his barracks, and another mother walked on the floor crest; my son almost shit his pants!

And before he could get rid of me, we stopped at the PX and I asked a Lt. where the movie theater was, of couse, I said: "Excuse me, hey man, you know where the theater is?" Again with the bug-eyes from my son, he says "that was a Lieutenant!, You don't call him man!" I said: "Me. Civilian. I can call him asshole if I wanted to, course you'd be in a living hell, but me, I'm good". :lol: :lol:

He Loves going out in public with me!!! :twisted:
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

JLTW!!! wrote:
RangerRon wrote:
Baseplate wrote:My mom started calling arount Ft Benning untill she found out my basic training Company orderly room"s phone number and proceeded to accuse the Drill Sgt of withholding my mail.....all because she wrote down the wrong address to begin with.

My Dad wrote a nasty letter to the Base Commander of Ft. Ord and chewed him out because mail was so slow getting to me while I was in AIT. First Sergeant was not a happy camper when he called me to the Orderly Room!!!!

That kind of shit right there makes me glad that I was an unloved bastard child when I joined. :mrgreen:
That's no joke! I never said a word to Dad because I was afraid he would write them again. I just took the smoke and moved on.
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

The drill Sgt made me call my mom and tell her to never call again he gave me 2 minutes. Me" Mom i got mail today and don't call here again."
Her" BLAH BLAH BLAH"
Me"I swear to God please don't ever call here again"
her "blah bla blah"
me "I gotta go promise me you won't ever call again"
her "blah"
me "ok but seriously don't call here ever erver evr again bye"
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:
Jim wrote:
Ranger Bill wrote:I'd send a set of each - funny and approriate.
X2
Goes to show how knowledge comes with age, except for you Ron...............

I just sent the kid a 100 and 1 Dalmatian pillow case last week!
Ranger Zonk 1/75,
I've seen places where pictures can be printed on pillow cases, you know like pictures of Charlie the Unicorn or that swamp freako in the tu-tu. Just some thoughts. Jenny

P.S. I'm enjoying this thread!
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."

Return to “The Mosh Pit”