Ship date

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

CJB
Embryo

Ship date

Post by CJB »

Just a call out for a current list of shippers....

I leave Sept. 17

11x Option 40...anyone with that time frame?
Carboned114
Tadpole

Post by Carboned114 »

This is already an active topic. If you can read, its called WHAT IS EVERYONE's SHIP DATES.
CJB
Embryo

Post by CJB »

Hey smart ass, I saw it as soon as I posted this one, are you even in Dep?? If not what the hell you doing in here anyways. Ill be damn'd if I have to serve with some shit head like you-posting stupid ass replies like that. So there are two on the board now-big fucking deal-grow up candy ass.
Carboned114
Tadpole

Post by Carboned114 »

Calm down dude...
Master J

Post by Master J »

now boys............lets take a little stroll to the pit
SgtSommer
Embryo

CJB

Post by SgtSommer »

Even if you find his answer "smart" you do not have the right to respond like that. That shows immaturity, and I would not serve with someone that reacts to small things as easily as you. Grow up. No, I am not in dep yet, but I have many years of service as a survival instructor and unarmed combat instructor. Be polite, correct with modesty, and be a man, not a boy. He is tooyoung, but so are you.
Before you run, learn to walk.
CJB
Embryo

Post by CJB »

Mr. Sgt...
Thats fine-survivalist, whatever you do..great. Here's the problem. Ive seen enough knucklehead-no brained questions/comments on here from 17 year old punks who just finished watching blawk hawk down and think there Gods now and know everything. Im a 23 year old grad student with a 3 month old. Ive done a lot of growing up and I can draw that line to when a response is different then a smart ass comment. However old too young is...however old you are...it doesnt matter-like I said before-Ive seen enough on here with some of these comments from these kids to almost reconsider/I couldnt imagine serving with some of these guys-they remind me of early high school. And I can tell you I take a lot of things seriously-and what you may not pick up on is that its the little things that count-that I notice/what they do on here can and will very easily relate to how they may act down there. The next 4 years of my life I just signed-is to do a serious job with serious professionals who do take things seriously, what u may deem as something to slough off-im taking it just a little more deeper than that. That "newbie" smart mouth may 6 months from the time i get out of rip-just happen chance land in my bat...I just hope I dont see it then. Good luck to you however and I hope u see my point...
CJB
Embryo

Post by CJB »

Ok, this is the last time i reply on this topic...you nicely copy my paragraph...and reprint it and then the first line ask why I feel this way? You missed it-and thats fine. And this isnt about right or wrong-No kidding-there was another post there...why comment at all? Is it that big a deal? And his response was..."If you can read"....now does asking for ship dates twice warrants that? And I see it all over this board....thats my point.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Cease and desist with the verbal bitch-slapping, boys. End it now.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

CJB... i would pay money to see some 21 year old seargent with no "college" smoking your cherry ass....... :twisted:
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

ImportsRsloths, you just ignored a Tab when he told ALL of you to cease and desist. You blew him off. Major fucking NO GO! Elevate your fucking feet!

Words to the wise - Do not ever make a Tab repeat himself. It tends to make you very, very strong.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

Simple answers for simple questions. Topic Locked.

Also, it would take a few simple keystrokes to turn some of you DEPers into readers instead of writers. So when a RANGER on this board says cease and desist - you'd better fucking pay attention. Fortunately for you I'm in a good mood today.
DO NOT PM ME

Return to “The Mosh Pit”