Flag defacers for Obama.

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

rakkasan_187
Tadpole

Re: Flag defacers for Obama.

Post by rakkasan_187 »

Damn, makes me wonder if we are the minority now.
OIF 2003, 05-06, 07-08.
A Co. Sappers 3STB 3BDE Rakkasan
101st Airborne Division AASLT
"NE DESIT VIRTUS"

" I didn't train you guys to be pussies. I trained you to kill the motherfucker when he points a weapon at you" COL. Steele, Former Rakkasan Brigade Commander.
BruteForce
US Army Veteran

Post by BruteForce »

rakkasan_187 wrote:I think I hear the FBI knocking.. and as little as it's said. It's been widespread that the nation has it's First African American President. Last I knew and I did my home work on this, he's Muslim American. Father being purely Muslim, swore on the Koran before taking his seat in the Senate and mother a white chick. So that would make him Muslim American if I'm not mistaken.
Perhaps we can move on and simply call him an American (Obama, that is). My mother is German, but I don't hear anybody referring to me as a German-American or Catholic-American.
As for the flag, I echo some of the sentiments previously stated: As long as you're not desecrating it (shitting on it, stomping it, burning it), I don't really care.

I have over 20 (5x8') flags hanging throughout the ceiling in my basement, at least 4 in my home office and 1 at my work office. The flags that are hanging, hang in almost every fashion (except upside down). I have flag stickers on my vehicles and a flag affixed to my ATV/Quad. I see no harm in any of these flag related activities and I doubt anybody would be 1) stupid enough to challenge me on it or 2) have issues with how they're displayed.
US Army 1986 - 1994
InfoSec/InfraGard/NetGuard (1994 - Present)
Random world and Adventures of BruteForce
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

rakkasan_187 wrote:I think I hear the FBI knocking.. and as little as it's said. It's been widespread that the nation has it's First African American President. Last I knew and I did my home work on this, he's Muslim American. Father being purely Muslim, swore on the Koran before taking his seat in the Senate and mother a white chick. So that would make him Muslim American if I'm not mistaken.
Are you retarded or just dimwitted. Maybe I am retarded because what you wrote makes no sense to me at all.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Silverback wrote:
Are you retarded or just dimwitted. Maybe I am retarded because what you wrote makes no sense to me at all.
Actually I meant "developmentally challenged" (I certainly don't want any retards mad at me).
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

POTUS Obammy is a lot of things, stud...but he's NOT a Muslim. Ever heard of Rev. Wright?

Trinity United Church of Christ is a predominantly black church with more than 8,500 members, located on the southeast side of Chicago.[1] It is the largest church affiliated with the United Church of Christ, a predominantly white Christian denomination with roots in Congregationalism, which branched from American Puritanism.[2]

Dad was from Kenya...yes...Mom white...yes. BHO a Muslim...not so much...

But it makes for interesting reading :wink:
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Silverback wrote:
Silverback wrote:
Actually I meant "developmentally challenged" (I certainly don't want any retards mad at me).
Rakkisack, is suffering from a developmental delay issue that psychologists refer to as "concrete thinking". Concepts such as "hyperbole", and "facetious humor" come later, usually accompanying such other milestones as bladder control and accepting temporary parental separation.
Last edited by Oto-Man on January 23rd, 2009, 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Silverback wrote:
Silverback wrote:
Thank you SB, I was offended
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
rakkasan_187
Tadpole

Post by rakkasan_187 »

Silverback wrote:
Silverback wrote:

Then stay away from the Local Petting Zoo.. they're full of them. Everything I said made sense.
OIF 2003, 05-06, 07-08.
A Co. Sappers 3STB 3BDE Rakkasan
101st Airborne Division AASLT
"NE DESIT VIRTUS"

" I didn't train you guys to be pussies. I trained you to kill the motherfucker when he points a weapon at you" COL. Steele, Former Rakkasan Brigade Commander.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”