Moderator: Site Admin

Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Hope in the White House

Post by Jenny Lynn »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/28221617?GT1=43001

Awwww! Joe Biden gets a new puppy
The Vice President-elect's grandchildren will pick out a name

Anyone who gets a German Shepherd gets points in my book, Biden's puppy looks like my Shepherds Jake and Maximus did when they were puppies. And the puppy will be getting good training too.

updated 8:34 a.m. PT, Sun., Dec. 14, 2008
POTTSTOWN, Pa. - You could say the incoming Democratic administration is already going to the dogs.

Vice President-elect Joe Biden has picked out a 3-month-old male German shepherd from a suburban Philadelphia kennel to bring with him to Washington.

Biden, riding deep with seven black Secret Service vehicles, rolled up to German Shepherd breeder Linda Brown’s home in Chester County, Penn. on Saturday and rolled out having chosen the nation's Second Dog.

Mark Tobin, who coordinates the K-9 division for police in Biden's home county of New Castle, Del., will do the training.
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Re: Hope in the White House

Post by SkyShark »

Code: Select all

Mark Tobin, who coordinates the K-9 division for police in Biden's home county of New Castle, Del., will do the training.
I wonder how much time Biden will actually spend with the dog. :roll:

Sounds like the dog is going to be a Photo-op dog to apease certain groups.
It's all good.
litlbird
Ranger Mom

Re: Hope in the White House

Post by litlbird »

At least he didn't select a pussy or intends to train him to be one. :lol:

I had one I look forward to having around for years, unfortunately he had to be destroyed. First kill was a cat, then he went for donkeys and settled in on goats. It was a sad decision for me but a necessary part of the responsibility of owning that type of breed. It was the terrible twos I guess.

Happy Holidays though,
litlbird
Save A Cowboy...Ride A Harley

Sometimes I feel like a bitch and sometimes I don't.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”