WHAT IS EVERYONE's SHIP DATES

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

DocHoliday

WHAT IS EVERYONE's SHIP DATES

Post by DocHoliday »

Sup everyone, my Ship date is August 19.....whats yours?
Morris0352
Ranger

Re: WRONG PLACE

Post by Morris0352 »

August 12th
SgtSommer
Embryo

Well...

Post by SgtSommer »

I don't know my ship date yet, but I know that at last check in I was heading for BUD/S but that didn't pan out so I am once again on the way to RIP. I sign up on the 26 so I am hoping to swing a late august early september ship date, although that might be tough.
Before you run, learn to walk.
Morris0352
Ranger

Post by Morris0352 »

aaa
Last edited by Morris0352 on February 18th, 2009, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

Fort benning Feb. 10 armed with the option 40......

I should probable keep the option 40 thing on the "down low" in bootcamp so I dont draw extra attention... right?
DocHoliday

Post by DocHoliday »

yeah import...i dont think they like guys that brag about "trying" to go Ranger. best to just keep mouth shut.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Don't matter. When you get into the open bay barracks that's one of the first questions they ask everyone, sort of like to break the ice, is:

'Tell us your name and where you are from?'
'Where are you going after this?'
'Who here has Airborne contracts?'
'Who here has Ranger contracts?'

Count on it and be honest with your new buddies. You're going to live and train with them for 4-5 months of your life.
SgtSommer
Embryo

BUD/S

Post by SgtSommer »

I didn't go the BUD/S route because I know that I am not ready to do something that is all or nothing like that. I just Depped in, however all I got on contract was 11x, so its now my duty to make the best out of that. I wish I could have gotten airborne, but I mean one day right? Until them, I will just be the best goddamn private the Infantry will ever see.

I ship out on November 4'th.
Before you run, learn to walk.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”