Charlie Gibson interview with Sarah Palin

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

GSXRanger
Ranger

Charlie Gibson interview with Sarah Palin

Post by GSXRanger »

Has anyone seen it yet?

I read some of it, haven't seen the interview. She's one tough woman!!!
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Part 1

RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Part 2

Space-One03
Ranger

Post by Space-One03 »

Charlie Gibson has just proven himself to be a liberal assclown with this one.

Im sick and tired of reporters using their media positions to try to push their own personnal agenda by being one sided with their methods of questioning candidates. :evil:

Complete and total BULLSHIT!
C co. 2/75 Rgr. Rgt. 04-07
RS 06-06
Space-One03
Ranger

Re: Charlie Gibson interview with Sarah Palin

Post by Space-One03 »

GSXRanger wrote:Has anyone seen it yet?

I read some of it, haven't seen the interview. She's one tough woman!!!
You are right on with that comment though, she really is proving herself to be a very level headed politician who can do exactly what everyone was wondering about, handle pressure. I know that all I heard about when she first came in was how she was going to fold from the heavy pressure that she was going to experience. That this little hockey mom from Alaska just cant take this wide a scale of responsibility and that she will be made to look dumb in these interviews and when the RNC took place. It is just great to see her pluggin away and making it happen. She first and foremost loves the Lord and looks to him for guidance in her decision making, she is devoted to doing what is right for her family and country and it is the republican party that is actually making it happen with the advancement of women/womens rights and not the dems so they are livid about it. What kills me even more though is that she is not running for president. I dont see this kind of attention being put on Biden. He is not running for president and so he is getting the amount of attention that a VP should get. I just hope that this BS game that the media is playing will stop and they will do what they are supposed to do and give equal attention in unbiased ways to these candidates and their running mates.
Anyways I know that this is nothing new, but as always, it's just so disappointing to see it happen. :?
RS 06-06
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Re: Charlie Gibson interview with Sarah Palin

Post by K.Ingraham »

Space-One03 wrote:[who can do... handle pressure.
That's important - since both McCain & B.Hussein Obama are hotheads, John "We are all Georgians" McCain will need some rational balance to his impulses.
I doubt that Biden will be able to plagerize good ideas fast enough to balance B. Hussein OB, who's already clearly proven that he doesn't care to be confused by facts.

But either way, we're seriously boned whether we get McCain or Obama.
We're probably marginaly safer with McCain.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
Space-One03
Ranger

Post by Space-One03 »

True about the being BONED part one way or another. I know exactly what you are saying there. We have started down a nasty road and it is way too far along to just be changed in one two or three campaigns. :?
RS 06-06
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

signalpuke wrote:ABC also edited the footage to make her seem less knowledgeable, and to take many of her answers out of context. Here is a link to the full transcript of the interview:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladni ... -interview
Signalpuke, I undestand what you said.
If I hear a story and want to stay informed, I go straight to FoxNews, a foreign channel like BBC or Canadian stations or to our very own inside source ArmyRanger.com!
Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

We was condescending and very biased for sure.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando

Return to “The Mosh Pit”