question please?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Goog
Ranger

Post by Goog »

MA Mac wrote:Yes, sere as in S.E.R.E. , I am enrolled in it because I am reclassing to 11B and put my school date on hold so I could help out my PLT SGT. So it was his way of making it up to me to keep me on track. I can answer better on that part through PM, observing OPSEC. What I was curious about is, is it the same course material at Rucker as it is at Mackall? Trying to prepare myself as much as possible. Thanks Rangers.
I was just wondering. You must have a very robust school sytem where you are at. I would take full advatage of it, as long as they keep giving, I would keep taking while things are good.
90-94 A co 3/75 RGR Regt (2plt/HQ/Wpns)
94-97 75th RGR Regt (Pre-RGR)
Graduated Ranger Class 2-92 "Merrills Marauder"
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Goog wrote:
MA Mac wrote:Yes, sere as in S.E.R.E. , I am enrolled in it because I am reclassing to 11B and put my school date on hold so I could help out my PLT SGT. So it was his way of making it up to me to keep me on track. I can answer better on that part through PM, observing OPSEC. What I was curious about is, is it the same course material at Rucker as it is at Mackall? Trying to prepare myself as much as possible. Thanks Rangers.
I was just wondering. You must have a very robust school sytem where you are at. I would take full advatage of it, as long as they keep giving, I would keep taking while things are good.
X2!! Get what you can. You never know when the well will go dry
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

Draco wrote:Just enjoy the ride....and be glad you aren't the SRO. :?
and not likely to be the "Senior Non-Officering One". that sucked too.
Silverback wrote:
MA Mac wrote:is it the same course material at Rucker as it is at Mackall? Trying to prepare myself as much as possible. Thanks Rangers.
Academically it might be the same but it's geared toward aviators so I am sure it has been padded and made safe for limp wristed consumption.
having done SERE at Bragg and been to Rucker, the evasion phase just won't be the same. and the Ape is primarily correct as to the make up of the class. but it's not just pilots there as I understand it. just too many in each class.

I can't believe that the Rucker course will ever be as good as the Bragg course.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Charlie 51
Ranger

Post by Charlie 51 »

"Work more Quicklier!"
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers
Maggot275
Ranger

Post by Maggot275 »

Don't be fisting!
Attack CO 2/75 01/94-12/98
Ranger Class 08-95

I then asked the Lord: "Why was there only one set of footprints?"
He answered: "The terrain was beginning to constrict and our hit time was coming close. So I put us in a Ranger file."

VII
XXII
MMV
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

Bravo57 wrote:Boots, boots, boots, boots..............

ACK !

Flashbacks ! :shock:

:lol:
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "

Return to “The Mosh Pit”