Fighting

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Phulano
Tadpole

Post by Phulano »

Now this is getting stupid. I dont want to ragg on anybody, but this its getting more serious than is warranted.

He pulls his knife. You pull yours and stab him. Who wins? Do you win? Your prize is 10 - 20 years in prison. Does he win? His prize is a casket or hospital jello for a month.

Or if you get stabbed.. Ever think of that? Ever been stabbed? Heh.. Over a stolen pair of gym socks (or whatever), and some hard looks..
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

Here is my prediction on how your fight will go down!

Your Fight <---- windows Media

Your Fight <----Mpeg Version

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopps
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
Joseph PrettyDeepWater
Ranger

Post by Joseph PrettyDeepWater »

:wink: Looks right to me

~Joseph
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

FoodBoy wrote:Here is my prediction on how your fight will go down!

Your Fight <---- windows Media

Your Fight <----Mpeg Version

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopps
you got an ass of videos man!! 8)
Phulano
Tadpole

Post by Phulano »

Smokin Joe - I agree.

Swimmer,

Good job. Seperate piece of advise. Dont ever meet anyone to fight. Could be a setup. Dont want to get fucked up after you won the first time around.

If theres a situation where you want to fight someone and you plan to do it somewhere else - its clearly not anything you NEED to fight about. If there was a NEED to fight it would go down right then and there.
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

Fulano wrote:Smokin Joe - I agree.

Swimmer,

Good job. Seperate piece of advise. Dont ever meet anyone to fight. Could be a setup. Dont want to get fucked up after you won the first time around.
I hear that, i went to an organized fight (not mine) and one of the kids came all hopped up on yay-yo and royaly beat this other kids ass!!!! i still havn't seen that much blood at a fight, and i don't really hope to.

FoodBoy
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Don't meet him what ever you do. Just wait till he talks shit agian then give him another ass kicking. If the cops come yell Semper Fi and run like hell. :lol: Just kidding. If you are going to get in trouble lie and tell the cops that he said he was going to kill you. Tell them that you felt threatened and your life was in danger. That is how I got out of getting arrested one night. I told the cop that the guy said that he was going to stab me and he reached in his pocket. I was going home and he was going to the klink. Good job bro.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

swimmerkid187 wrote:So this is what happened today. He backed down from the fight. He got up in my face and I just hit him till he fell, and told him that if he wanted a fight I would be happy to, and said he should met me in the back of this stripmall. Well he had a busted lip and a hes cheek look like it was starting to swell on his face and he said that he would not and that he was not fighting anymore and that I should back off before he got he's older cousin who also goes to our school. So I walked away pretty happy that nothing else happened so far. A few hits I guess did it, but he did take them pretty well.

Thanks for all the help and advice.
Now, just leave it alone. Don't meet him anywhere because you imberrased him and there is no telling what or who he might bring.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando

Return to “The Mosh Pit”