Fighting

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

number77
Embryo

Post by number77 »

Well a smile is dissarming. Maybe they will think of you as homosexual? If you hit on him do you think he will get embarassed and leave you alone? :lol:
In all seriousness just stay away. I don't know your situation but I do know that it's always possible for someone to be carrying some sort of weapon. There are tons of ways to understand this to make it funny. Some guy, just starring at people as they walk by. I assume they would get offended if you made eye contact. Do you know who else gets mad if you look them in they eyes? Wild dogs/animals. So when you see someone starring at you, just shake your head and laugh(don't bother looking at them). If they get offended from someone looking at them funny, odds are eventually they will do it to the wrong person. Besides, where do you think they will be in 10 years vs. where you'll be? They will be lucky to make 15 bucks an hour as a manager at Burger King(assuming their starring problems haven't gotten them hurt).

As far as the weapons go...The last thing you need is to be making weapons at school and "planning" (that is what lawyers/police officers will consider it) to stab someone. Its a bunch on non-sense man. Is that place really a prison? Shanking people, thats just plain sillyness.
:D
jester
Ranger

Re:

Post by jester »

Joseph PrettyDeepWater wrote: June 18th, 2004, 6:22 pm jester wrote:
im going to try that next time that guy comes up to me all hard.
If a guy came up to me all hard I'd cut his dick right off :wink: :roll:

~Joseph
😅🤣🤣🤣🤣 lol 16 year old me never got this.
2/75 Cco 2-3 Outlaws 2005-2009
RGR Class 07-07
Stay alert stay alive

Return to “The Mosh Pit”