Goodby and Thanks

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Bushwack
US Army Veteran - Ranger Parent

Goodby and Thanks

Post by Bushwack »

My son has decided to ETS. He will start college next year. I want to thank all the Rangers and site members on this form. I never posted very much, but the times I did you Rangers helped me out. It has been an honor to be allowed to get a sense of what and who Rangers are all about. It may sound kind of strange but I was able to feel some what connected to my son’s situation while he was deployed.

The humor on this site is not for the faint hearted, but it sure as hell is funny! Reading here has often taken my mind off of worrying about my Ranger. For that fact alone I owe you all a very heartfelt THANK YOU!!

May God bless and keep safe each and every one of our Rangers and all those who serve and have served in our country’s uniform.

Once again, Thank you and take care.

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!

Bushwack
SP6/SSG, B 5/6 ADA 76-79; 95th Svc Co 80-82; 523 Maint. Co. 82-84
Proud of him and those like him.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Godspeed and clear skies.

You and your son are always welcome here.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Most of all thank you for supporting your son during this time. Don't be a stranger stop in anytime.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Don't run off. In no time your son will be logging on here to join the support group. You heard it here first.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Creeping Death wrote:Don't run off. In no time your son will be logging on here to join the support group. You heard it here first.
Lets just hope he doesnt turn into Jabbba The Hut like you did...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Abell9 wrote:
Creeping Death wrote:Don't run off. In no time your son will be logging on here to join the support group. You heard it here first.
Lets just hope he doesnt turn into Jabbba The Hut like you did...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
Can't you just FEEL the love?

Drop in anytime Pop, and get that wayward kid of yours to log in too!
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
roadtheshortbus
Ranger

Post by roadtheshortbus »

I met Creeping Death at Hooters this past summer. He didn't look like Jabba The Hut.....He says he's more like a 55gal. drum with legs :lol: :lol:
RLTW

"If you can't be smart, at least be quiet til you know who's in the fucking room" - Ranger Cams

B Co. 2/75 84-86 RS 1-86
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Abell9 wrote:
Wow. Three vowels in a row. That's alright, I was taught to respect my elders - especially when they get so fucking old they stutter so bad that they can't say shit with a mouthfull, and are either farting dust or shitting their pants.

I may be fat, but I am just thankful I am not so ugly as to have to buy big ticket items in order for my 6 element to give me any attention.

Bought any new cars lately? :lol:
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Creeping Death wrote:
Abell9 wrote:
I may be fat, but I am just thankful I am not so ugly as to have to buy big ticket items in order for my 6 element to give me any attention.

Bought any new cars lately? :lol:
Nope! Aint got laid either.... :?
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Creeping Death wrote:
Abell9 wrote:
Wow. Three vowels in a row.
:D :D :D
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

I'm from TN and he is from TX. I can't spell consonant and he don't know what they are. :lol:
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

Creeping Death wrote:I'm from TN and he is from TX. I can't spell consonant and he don't know what they are. :lol:
that's cause he got educated in W. VA before he became an import.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long

Return to “The Mosh Pit”