PFT test

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Hahahahahah. That's funny as hell. Of course, all you DEPer's here pay heed - it is true. If you don't puke, they you ran it like a pussy. Hahah.
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

You're damn right you better pay heed. I was alwasy a weak runner. My personal best EVER timed two mile run was a 13 flat. That meets the standard to be in Bat., but it sucks by Ranger Standards.

My life was rough because of my slow run times, but over time, the men in my squad came to respect me because even though I was a slow runner, I never, ever, under any circumstance at any time, would ever quit. Period. When I was a cherry, my squad standard for PT was to run out until I had puked the SECOND time, and then turn around and run home as fast as I could get us there. No shit. Every man in my squad wore my puke at least a few time (it was dangerous to run behind me!).

Finally, on the last day of my enlistment, the docs told me I could not be a Ranger any more because I only had 50% of my lung capacity, and that there was no way in Hell I could be a Ranger while firing on just four cylinders. Stupid fucking doctors ought to know better that to tell a Ranger that he can't do something.

I puked twice a day, EVERY day of my enlistment. I never quit. And as soon as my squad realized that I would never quit, they respected me for being the hard mother fucker that I am.

You might as well get used to puking, boys. Cause if you don't, you ain't trying hard enough.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Unless it has been changed, there are two, and only two justifiable reasons to stop running during PT, according to written Batallion SOP.

1. If you have the shits, you can stop to shit. But if you stop, you must shit 5 lbs of shit (subject to being weighed!). If you don't think you are about to shit 5 lbs worth, then you'd better not stop. Just shit on yourself while you run.

2. If you have to puke, you can stop to puke. But if you stop, you must fill up of .50 cal ammo can full of puke. If you don't think you can fill up a .50 cal can, you puke on yourself while you are running.

Obviously this not quoted verbatim, but a paraphrased version of the above was in the written standards when I was in. No shit.

I can't say that I have ever puked blood. That's pretty fucking hooah.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96

Return to “The Mosh Pit”