Jesse Jackson arrested

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Ardent Lady
Tadpole

Post by Ardent Lady »

I got to wondering who owned the gun store and found this picture of the counter-protest...

Pot, kettle, black...
Reverend Mother of the Church of The Yellow River

The ultimate effect of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

Jesse Jackson was probably just mad because the gun store owner wouldn't cut him and his posse a discount.
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
DixieRat
Ranger

Post by DixieRat »

It's interesting to read the comments below the story. Jesse ain't real popular with the people who post there.
B/1/319th PFA, 82nd Abn Div 6/72-2/75
C/2/75 3/75-4/76
1/84th FA, 9th ID 5/76-8/77
TUSLOG Det 67 9/77-10/78

Tabless Bitch
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

Do they honestly think that the gang members buy their guns at a gun store?
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

CBS News wrote:The civil rights leader was arrested when he refused to move away from the entrance to Chuck's Gun Shop in Riverdale, police said. He has protested with other community activists outside the shop in recent weeks after a 16-year-old honor student was gunned down on a city bus.

Police said the shooting was gang-related but the teen was not the intended target.
You know what pisses me off, last week I was trolling on youtube when I stumbled on these videos shot in black urban cities all across the nation. And I thought why isn't any of the SO-CALLED Black leaders DENOUNCING THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR. In this story it was CLEARLY reported that the girl was SHOT BY PROBABLE GANG MEMBERS!!!

Now maybe its just me but shouldn't we be addressing trying to resolve the GANG PROBLEM instead of the GUN STORE OWNER.

Once you see a few of these videos you'll think. What the fuck is going on!?!

I don't agree with everything that's said in a negative light against Rev. Jackson, however its issues like these that get twisted IMO that pisses me off. But Bill Cosby speaks out and he gets body slammed for doing it.

Check this out: Las Vegas:

Los Angeles/compton:

NY:

New Orleans:

My point is this is happening all across America, WHY ISN'T Rev. Jackson going to THESE "hoods" and try to stop this crap with these kids?

WHY!?! BECAUSE HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN, WHICH MEANS HE'S FULL OF SHIT IN MY BOOK. :evil:
Last edited by Bugsy on July 5th, 2007, 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:

Return to “The Mosh Pit”