The speech George W. Bush SHOULD give:

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Bushwack
US Army Veteran - Ranger Parent

The speech George W. Bush SHOULD give:

Post by Bushwack »

Normally, I start these things out by saying "My Fellow Americans." Not doing it this time. If the polls are any indication, I don't know who more than half of you are anymore. I do know something terrible has happened, and that you're really not fellow Americans any longer.
I'll cut right to the chase here: I quit. Now before anyone gets all in a lather about me quitting to avoid impeachment, or to avoid prosecution or something, let me assure you: there's been no breaking of laws or impeachable offenses in this office.

The reason I'm quitting is simple. I'm fed up with you people.

I'm fed up because you have no understanding of what's really going on in the world. Or of what's going on in this once-great nation of ours. And the majority of you are too damned lazy to do your homework and figure it out.

Let's start local. You've been sold a bill of goods by politicians and the news media. Polls show that the majority of you think the economy is in the tank. And that's despite record numbers of homeowners including record numbers of MINORITY homeowners. And while we're mentioning minorities, I'll point out that minority business ownership is at an all-time high. Our unemployment rate is as low as it ever was during the Clinton Administration. I've mentioned all those things before, but it doesn't seem to have sunk in.

Despite the shock to our economy of 9/11, the stock market has rebounded to record levels and more Americans than ever are participating in these markets. Meanwhile, all you can do is whine about gas prices, and most of you are too damn stupid to realize that gas prices are high because there's increased demand in other parts of the world, and because a small handful of noisy idiots are more worried about polar bears and beachfront property than your economic security.

We face real threats in the world. Don't give me this ~blood for oil" thing. If I was trading blood for oil I would've already seized Iraq's oil fields and let the rest of the country go to hell. And don't give me this 'Bush Lied People Died' crap either. If I was the liar you morons take me for, I could've easily had chemical weapons planted in Iraq so they could be 'discovered.' Instead, I owned up to the fact that the intelligence was faulty. Let me remind you that the rest of the world thought Saddam had the goods, same as me. Let me also remind you that regime change in Iraq was official US policy before I came into office. Some guy named 'Clinton' established that policy. Bet you didn't know that, did you?

You idiots need to understand that we face a unique enemy. Back during the cold war, there were two major competing political and economic models squaring off. We won that war, but we did so because fundamentally, the Communists wanted to survive, just as we do. We were simply able to outspend and out-tech them.

That's not the case this time. The soldiers of our new enemy don't care if they survive. In fact, they want to die. That'd be fine, as long as they weren't also committed to taking as many of you with them as they can. But they are. They want to kill you. And the bastards are all over the globe.

You should be grateful that they haven't gotten any more of us here in the United States since September 11. But you're not. That's because you've got no idea how hard a small number of intelligence, military, law enforcement and homeland security people have worked to make sure of that. When this whole mess started, I warned you that this would be a long and difficult fight. I'm disappointed how many of you people think a long and difficult fight amounts to a single season of 'Survivor'.

Instead, you've grown impatient. You're incapable of seeing things through the long lens of history, the way our enemies do. You think that wars should last a few months, a few years, tops.

Making matters worse, you actively support those who help the enemy. Every time you buy the New York Times, every time you send a donation to a cut-and-run Democrat's political campaign, well, dammit, you might just as well Fedex a grenade launcher to a Jihadist. It amounts to the same thing.

In this day and age, it's easy enough to find the truth. It's all over the Internet. It just isn't on the pages of the New York Times or on NBC News. But even if it were, I doubt you'd be any smarter. Most of you would rather watch American Idol.

I could say more about your expectations that the government will always be there to bail you out, even if you're too stupid to leave a city that's below sea level and has a hurricane approaching. I could say more about your insane belief that government, not your own wallet, is where the money comes from. But I've come to the conclusion that were I to do so, it would sail right over your heads.

So I quit. I'm going back to Crawford. I've got an energy-efficient house down there (Al Gore could only dream) and the capability to be fully self-sufficient. No one ever heard of Crawford before I got elected, and as soon as I'm done here pretty much no one will ever hear of it again. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to die of old age before the last pillars of America fall.
Oh, and by the way, Cheney's quitting too. That means Pelosi is your new President. You asked for it. Watch what she does carefully, because I still have a glimmer of hope that there're just enough of you remaining who are smart enough to turn this thing around in 2008..

So that's it. God bless what's left of America. Some of you know what I mean.

The rest of you, #%#$@$# off.
SP6/SSG, B 5/6 ADA 76-79; 95th Svc Co 80-82; 523 Maint. Co. 82-84
Proud of him and those like him.
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

Nice!!!
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

You know....Id pay real good money to hear that on public TV.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
RRDTm3
Ranger

Re: The speech George W. Bush SHOULD give:

Post by RRDTm3 »

Bushwack wrote:I'll cut right to the chase here: I quit. Now before anyone gets all in a lather about me quitting to avoid impeachment, or to avoid prosecution or something, let me assure you: there's been no breaking of laws or impeachable offenses in this office.

That right there is enough for me to hear and then piss myself from laughter.............................See ya GW2 ya fucking idiot because we are fed up with you 2!
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

http://www.myspace.com/forcedentryrocks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
RRDTm3 wrote:
Bushwack wrote:I'll cut right to the chase here: I quit. Now before anyone gets all in a lather about me quitting to avoid impeachment, or to avoid prosecution or something, let me assure you: there's been no breaking of laws or impeachable offenses in this office.

That right there is enough for me to hear and then piss myself from laughter.............................See ya GW2 ya fucking idiot because we are fed up with you 2!
You got a mouse in your pocket? Whats this "we" shit?
You forgot i married a French Canadian and "we" means yes
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

http://www.myspace.com/forcedentryrocks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Myself
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

RRDTm3 wrote:

Pull up your skirt their Bubba Pelosi......

GWB MUST be doing something right.....ALL the leftist liberal, anti-American, anti-freedom scum hate him.....so by default Bubba, you are siding with the likes of Rosie FatpigOdonnell, Nancy Pelosi, Billary Klinton, and Jane Commie Fonda.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

GW is a terrible President. I mean, geez, just look at the economy:

Dow at 13,000? Check
Nasdaq at 5,000? Check
Interest rates dropping? Check
Dollar gaining in value against Euro? Check

Yeah, he really sucks. Wish we could have another Democrat in office to lead us back to where we were before he was elected...... :roll:
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

Matador275 wrote:GW is a terrible President. I mean, geez, just look at the economy:

Dow at 13,000? Check
Nasdaq at 5,000? Check

Yeah, he really sucks. Wish we could have another Democrat in office to lead us back to where we were before he was elected...... :roll:
CHECK!
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

The only bad mark that I personally can give our current POTUS, is his handleing (not handleing) our boarder problem. :evil:

Does that make him worthy of removal? Hardly. Overall (and that's how you should grade a POTUS. Not on one issue alone) he's done an outstanding job.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
Matador275 wrote:GW is a terrible President. I mean, geez, just look at the economy:

Dow at 13,000? Check
Nasdaq at 5,000? Check

IMPEACH :roll:
X2
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

Mentor to Myself
Jason113
US Army Veteran

Post by Jason113 »

Abell9 wrote:You know....Id pay real good money to hear that on public TV.
Glad to see I'm not the only one.
11-M,B co. 3/15 Inf.
24th I.D. 90-91
Formerly the_machine
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Ranger Luna wrote:The only bad mark that I personally can give our current POTUS, is his handleing (not handleing) our boarder problem. :evil:

Does that make him worthy of removal? Hardly. Overall (and that's how you should grade a POTUS. Not on one issue alone) he's done an outstanding job.
But then you would have to move south with your people and the internet there isn't supposed to be as fast as it is here.... :shock: :D
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
RRDTm3 wrote:

You got a mouse in your pocket? Whats this "we" shit?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Matador275 wrote:
Ranger Luna wrote:The only bad mark that I personally can give our current POTUS, is his handleing (not handleing) our boarder problem. :evil:

But then you would have to move south with your people and the internet there isn't supposed to be as fast as it is here.... :shock: :D

T, Luna's peeps aren't Mexican you dumb monkey. Luna means "one who fluffs donkeys" in Indian. He's from a long line of teepee creepers. Ask Pastor. :lol:
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Good post! I would pay money as well to see something like this aired on the T.V.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”