The speech George W. Bush SHOULD give:

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Ranger Luna wrote:The only bad mark that I personally can give our current POTUS, is his handleing (not handleing) our boarder problem. :evil:

Does that make him worthy of removal? Hardly. Overall (and that's how you should grade a POTUS. Not on one issue alone) he's done an outstanding job.
But then you would have to move south with your people and the internet there isn't supposed to be as fast as it is here.... :shock: :D
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Re: The speech George W. Bush SHOULD give:

Post by cams »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
RRDTm3 wrote:
Bushwack wrote:I'll cut right to the chase here: I quit. Now before anyone gets all in a lather about me quitting to avoid impeachment, or to avoid prosecution or something, let me assure you: there's been no breaking of laws or impeachable offenses in this office.

The reason I'm quitting is simple. I'm fed up with you people.
That right there is enough for me to hear and then piss myself from laughter.............................See ya GW2 ya fucking idiot because we are fed up with you 2!
You got a mouse in your pocket? Whats this "we" shit?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Matador275 wrote:
Ranger Luna wrote:The only bad mark that I personally can give our current POTUS, is his handleing (not handleing) our boarder problem. :evil:

Does that make him worthy of removal? Hardly. Overall (and that's how you should grade a POTUS. Not on one issue alone) he's done an outstanding job.
But then you would have to move south with your people and the internet there isn't supposed to be as fast as it is here.... :shock: :D

T, Luna's peeps aren't Mexican you dumb monkey. Luna means "one who fluffs donkeys" in Indian. He's from a long line of teepee creepers. Ask Pastor. :lol:
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Good post! I would pay money as well to see something like this aired on the T.V.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Parkie
Ranger

Post by Parkie »

Ditto. Bubba, I think Tenn-RGR is fucking with you a bunch.
03-99 RS
99-00 3-6 CAV (Korea)
00-02 3-6 FA, 10th Mtn (Kosovo)
02-05 3-62 FA & 1-5 CAV, 1st CAV (Iraq)

"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely." Rodin (1840-1919)

Return to “The Mosh Pit”