How stupid can you get? Some examples...

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

One item of yourn
TWO: I was checking out at the local Wal-Mart with just a few items and the lady behind me put her things on the belt close to mine. I picked up
one of those "dividers" that they keep by the cash register and placed
it between our things so they wouldn't get mixed.

I never bother to put the separator up anymore. I just have the girl/guy ring up like 5 or 6 items of the people behind me (don't take the perishables), then the person behind me complains that is their stuff. I interrupt and say they are wrong, 'cause I am paying for these items on my register receipt. 99% of the people behind me go bullistic. Next time I come back to the store I just return these few stupid items. Shopping is more fun now.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

There was a guy named Bell from West Virginia who was selling rabbit sausage to his buddies for extra cash. One of them accused him of putting horse meat in it. They argued over it and it ended up in court. The judge asks the guy if he was adding horse meat to his rabbit sausage and he admitted that yes he was. The judge then asks him what percentage horse meat was in the sausage and he replies " 50 percent." The judge asks if he is positive and he replies " Yes, one horse for every rabbit. "
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Two on my mother-in law. Both true - 2nd hand.

After coming out of a restaurant around Christmas time, my MIL looks up at the sky and says angrily "I want you to look at that! Somebody has put Christmas lights on that poor little bird!"

My wife turns to her and says, disgusted "Mother! you are looking at an AIRPLANE!"

While riding down the road one day, my MIL, who wears eyeglasses, kept commenting that something wierd was going on with her eyes - how she could not see out of one of her eyes, and that she was going to have to take herself back to the eye doctor to figure out what in the world was wrong with her.

My wife asks her to turn around. MIL does so. My wife pokes her in the eye.

(the reason she could not see out of one of her eyes is that one of the lenses had popped out of her glasses, which was a fact completely lost on my MIL until my wife stuck her finger through her eyeglass frames into her eye, showing her that something rather important was missing)

Yes, my MIL is a ditzy blonde.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

Funny how all of the examples in the first post were females....coincidence?
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Creeping Death wrote:
Yes, my MIL is a ditzy blonde.
Is she Hot?

(Beat you to it RTO :lol: :lol: :lol: )
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
RTO
BANNED