About Bush...

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

MsKatuha
Egg

About Bush...

Post by MsKatuha »

Hello.
What do you think about american president?

its interesting.
tell me please.
RTO
BANNED

Re: About Bush...

Post by RTO »

MsKatuha wrote:Hello.

its interesting.
tell me please.
Hello.....interesting topic you chose. We don't talk to people that don't follow site rules. Please select an avatar (little picture thingy under your name) and post an introduction in the proper inrroduction forum. This needs to be your next post. Do not post again before posting an introduction and telling us who you are and a bit of history about yourself. Please also read the FAQ's and stickies before posting.

Thank you. And Welcome to the site.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Gordo173
Ranger

Re: About Bush...

Post by Gordo173 »

MsKatuha wrote:Hello.

its interesting.
tell me please.
I know he ain't learning GERMAN, so go fuck yourself you snaileating, chainsmoking, nonbathing, hairyarmpitted, surrender monkey! :evil:
Wpns/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
1/1/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
C,HHC,D/3-6(INF)(Mech)
HHC/2-504 PIR
A/1-504 PIR
HHC/1-82(ABN)
Oopps almost forgot Class 4-84

"Always with the negative waves Moriarity!"
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

I really think all this flaming is unnessasary. They just need to understand the site rules. Why don't you guys (especially non-Rangers) try being just a bit more friendly? This person has not been disrespectful. They do need to post a proper introduction and get an avatar. Other than that, they have done nothing to deserve this kind of welcome.
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

RTO wrote:I really think all this flaming is unnessasary. They just need to understand the site rules. Why don't you guys (especially non-Rangers) try being just a bit more friendly? This person has not been disrespectful. They do need to post a proper introduction and get an avatar. Other than that, they have done nothing to deserve this kind of welcome.
except admit to living in the land of snaileating, chainsmoking, nonbathing, hairyarmpitted, surrender monkeys.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

Unless of course, you're a maid and you have pictures of yourself in the little outfit. :D :D :D :D
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
Maggot275
Ranger

Post by Maggot275 »

This dude, comes into our house, can't follow rules, can't even respect us enough for an intro, from France of all fucking places, and questions US about OUR president. Go assfuck your self, Pepe.

Speaking of the French.....
BBC reporter interviewing Ted Nugent- Motor City Madman.
"You're an avid bowhunter. What do you think goes through the mind of a deer before you shoot him? Does he think 'Is this thing friend or enemy.' or 'are you the guy who shot my brother?'"

Ted: "Deer do not have the capability of that kind of thought process. All they think about is 'what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I outrun this guy?'
They are alot like the french in that aspect." :twisted:
Attack CO 2/75 01/94-12/98
Ranger Class 08-95

I then asked the Lord: "Why was there only one set of footprints?"
He answered: "The terrain was beginning to constrict and our hit time was coming close. So I put us in a Ranger file."

VII
XXII
MMV
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Fellas,
This was another Spambot.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Fishboy
Ranger

Post by Fishboy »

Maggot275 wrote:This dude, comes into our house, can't follow rules, can't even respect us enough for an intro, from France of all fucking places, and questions US about OUR president. Go assfuck your self, Pepe.

Speaking of the French.....
BBC reporter interviewing Ted Nugent- Motor City Madman.
"You're an avid bowhunter. What do you think goes through the mind of a deer before you shoot him? Does he think 'Is this thing friend or enemy.' or 'are you the guy who shot my brother?'"

Ted: "Deer do not have the capability of that kind of thought process. All they think about is 'what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I outrun this guy?'
They are alot like the french in that aspect." :twisted:

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

true American dude!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHEN IN DOUBT, SHOOT IT OUT!
Never let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

RS 4-92
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

KW Driver wrote:
RTO wrote:I really think all this flaming is unnessasary. They just need to understand the site rules. Why don't you guys (especially non-Rangers) try being just a bit more friendly? This person has not been disrespectful. They do need to post a proper introduction and get an avatar. Other than that, they have done nothing to deserve this kind of welcome.
except admit to living in the land of snaileating, chainsmoking, nonbathing, hairyarmpitted, surrender monkeys.
besides that I mean :lol: :lol: :lol:
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Silverback wrote:Fellas,
This was another Spambot.
I say again
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"

Return to “The Mosh Pit”