General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

swagger
Ranger

Post by swagger »

"Shut up Donny, your out of your element!"
1st BN: Bco 98-02, HHC 02-04
RS 5-99

If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly.
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

BigSis61502 wrote:"I apologize... for not being entirely honest with you. I apologize for not revealing my true feelings. I apologize, sir, for not telling you sooner that you're a degenerate, sadistic old man, and you can go to hell before I apologize to you now or ever again!"
Apology accepted. :lol:
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Maggot275
Ranger

Post by Maggot275 »

"His name is One-Stab. He is a veterated elder of the Creek Nation. He has counted coup one hundred of his enemies. He is our friend and he is thirsty."
Attack CO 2/75 01/94-12/98
Ranger Class 08-95

I then asked the Lord: "Why was there only one set of footprints?"
He answered: "The terrain was beginning to constrict and our hit time was coming close. So I put us in a Ranger file."

VII
XXII
MMV
Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you! Who's next?
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
Maggot275
Ranger

Post by Maggot275 »

"Did you know pigs is as smart as dogs? It's true. I knew a guy up in El Capitan that taught his pig to bark at strangers. What you doin' here boy? We work for Mr. Tunstall as regulators, we regulate any stealing of his property, we're damn good, too. But you can't be any geek of the street, you got to handy steel, you know what I mean, earn your keep. But I'm not a pistoleer or knifesmith like that greaser Chavez Chavez, I'm a pugelist. But I ain't expectin' ya to know the explanation of that word, hog boy!"
Ranger Class 08-95

He answered: "The terrain was beginning to constrict and our hit time was coming close. So I put us in a Ranger file."

VII
XXII
MMV
Maggot275
Ranger

Post by Maggot275 »

Fishboy wrote:"times like these I am reminded of my dad's last words, NO SON THAT GUN IS LOADED!"
Stone Cold- I don't know what the dude's name was but he was the leader of the Brotherhood and dressed up as a preacher. He said this right before he shot up a court room with an MP5.
Ranger Class 08-95

VII
XXII
MMV
Maggot275
Ranger

Post by Maggot275 »

subcomunic8r wrote:
Maggot275 wrote:"Did you know pigs is as smart as dogs? It's true. I knew a guy up in El Capitan that taught his pig to bark at strangers. What you doin' here boy? We work for Mr. Tunstall as regulators, we regulate any stealing of his property, we're damn good, too. But you can't be any geek of the street, you got to handy steel, you know what I mean, earn your keep. But I'm not a pistoleer or knifesmith like that greaser Chavez Chavez, I'm a pugelist. But I ain't expectin' ya to know the explanation of that word, hog boy!"
"Did you guys see the size of that chicken? "
"Hey Chavez, how come they ain't killin' us?"
"Cause we're in the spirit world asshole, they can't see us."
Ranger Class 08-95

VII
XXII
MMV

Return to “The Mosh Pit”