Favorite music

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

RideGrrl
Tadpole

Post by RideGrrl »

Harris wrote:I'm a fan of Aerosmith. 8)
Hey Harris, dare I ask, how you came to be Rgr Woobie's bitch? 8)
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

ridegrrl wrote:
you'll have to ask Ranger *master* Badmuther about that one...

all I can remember is waking up VERY hung over and in pain. (According to Ranger Luna I was halfway in/out of a closet)
:wink:
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
RideGrrl
Tadpole

Post by RideGrrl »

Harris wrote: you'll have to ask Ranger *master* Badmuther about that one...

all I can remember is waking up VERY hung over and in pain. (According to Ranger Luna I was halfway in/out of a closet)
Hahaha... I see........ 8)
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

8) 8) 8)
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

With my left hand and the internet, anyone's my girlfriend.

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another,
and he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

I just bought Alice in Chains "Greatest Hits" its a dooozey...
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Harris wrote:
ridegrrl wrote:

Ranger Badmuther, I think Harris is trying to insinuate, that he is cheating on you, with me. :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Cat

Post by Cat »

RGR Luna wrote:
Harris wrote:
ridegrrl wrote: Hey Harris, dare I ask, how you came to be Rgr Woobie's bitch? 8)

Ranger Badmuther, I think Harris is trying to insinuate, that he is cheating on you, with me. :lol:
. . . . . with Harris gone I'm gonna miss exchanges like this :cry: :cry: :wink:
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Heard Friday... Van Haggar is back! Tours start in June/July (at least in the NE area).
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

McD wrote:Heard Friday... Van Haggar is back! Tours start in June/July (at least in the NE area).
8) I guess that means the brothers pulled there heads out of their asses.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

McD wrote:Heard Friday... Van Haggar is back! Tours start in June/July (at least in the NE area).
I always get a kick out of the rockers who "come back". The get wheeled out on stage in wheelchairs, with IV connected, nurse on standby.
Some of those boys rode HARD.
I saw Willie at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, Im tellin you...the boy looks to be 108 years old....but Damn, I love his music.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

The tour is being underwritten by Invacare, the company that provides mobile and in-the-bedroom oxygen, wheelchairs, walkers, etc...
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

I heard that Aerosmith is in cryogenics. They have to thaw them out before every peformance. :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

RGR Luna wrote:I heard that Aerosmith is in cryogenics. They have to thaw them out before every peformance. :lol:
Did you ever see Aerosmith walk after being in cyrogenics. give them some canes and have them sing, "Walk this way"! :shock:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Spitfire wrote:classic rock, metal of any type, some punk, rock, ect.

i listen to: metallica, in flames, tool, godsmack, mudvayne, pantera, staind, motley crue, lynard skynard, tom petty, the who, rolling stones, redhotchilipeppers, billy idol, boston, foreigner, blue oyster cult, motorhead, a perfect circle, megadeath, iced earth, bad company, sex pistols, acdc, iron maiden, wednesday night heroes, the ramones, supertramp, van halen, the clash, led zeppelin, journey, kiss, scoprions, ccr, the cure, whitesnake, guttermouth, strike anywhere, dropkick murphys, def leppard, gob, afi, green day, opeth, nofx, bad religion, fenix tx, black sabbath, rancid, thrice, thursday, taking back sunday, nirvana, me first and the gimmie gimmies, pink floyd, the cars, zz top, twisted sister, transplants, billy talent, queen, foo fighters, matt good, guns n' roses, ect.

(i had the list already typed out on a diff site bio thing) 8)
Where is Jay Giles Band? or Black Oak Arkansas? Or Janis Joplin and the Holding Company? or Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young? Jimmie Hendricks? or The Doors? And no David Lee Roth? or Three Dog Night? or Stevie Nicks? or Electric Light Orchestra? I can't believe you left off the Moody Blues? or Eric Burden & The Animals? or Eric Clapton? or Stevie Ray Vaughn? or the Beatles who started all the good shit? or The Eagles? or Sly & Family Stone? or Peter Frampton? Whaaaaa....no Fleetwood Mac? or David Peel & The Lower East Side? and get this....no Styx or The Police? No Fugs who did River of Shit? Tsk Tsk. I can go on, you left too many off you list. or the Village People? And oh my God, you left off the "Boss" Bruce Springsteen? or an oldie, The Lovin Spoonful? Oh man, this is getting me sick. I gotta stop - Steadfast outta here -
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “The Mosh Pit”