Matador275 wrote:
Why in the fuck are you so fat anyways?
Bwawawwaaaa!!
Like you never heard that one before :D
Yeah, yeah! 8)
Black 6
Ranger

Post by Black 6 »

Matador275 wrote:Yeah, take the Tab part out and replace it with....

"I am a meathammer, locked , cocked and ready to be dropped."

fuckin funny!
2/75 Blacksheep 92-93, 1/9 93-94
1759 society member

"You will know me by the scars I bear.
You will know me by the hate I swear."-OTEP

01010011 01110000 01100001 01110010 01110100 01100001 01101110 00101111 01001000 01100101 01110010 01101111 00101110
Dando175
Ranger

Post by Dando175 »

Gents, I've seen a couple of people take heat rounds for posting pictures of themselves handling weapons improperly (fingers on the trigger, flagging people, etc.). We all know it's wrong; I don't disagree one bit. But let me just play the devil's advocate for a second, without defending anyone's fuckups or reverse-spotlighting any of those making these just and constructive criticisms.

Isn't there a certain point where an adequately skilled operator can just say, "Dude, I know what I'm doing." Lots of examples from Ranger training come to mind: take force-on-force dry-fire CQB drills, for instance. Considerable precautions are taken to avoid a mishap, then the training is conducted in such a way that everybody understands the personal responsibility of safe weapons-handling. (I know of at least one case where these precautions were forgotten and a life was needlessly lost at 3rd Batt- so I leave my argument open to debate).

DEPs, civillians, and newbies take note- I'm not condoning careless weapon handling and I will state explicitly that unless you've proven yourself among warriors to be competent and responsible weilding modern tools of death, none of this applies to you. All of the members of this forum who go by the title "Ranger" have been through enough training and experience to be considered Masters of the combat arts. Only when one attains a certain amount of experience in a given discipline can the basic "rules" be bent and tailored to specific situations. Heed the criticism leveled towards you on this forum and do your pushups if you fuck up- it's only meant to keep you and your future comrades alive to fight the real enemy.
CPT, USAF Medical Service Corps
A Co. 1/75 99-02
Class 9-01
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

For one, you are opening up a debate that you could do a search on and come up with some interesting results. If you were from 2/75, I would square you away, but alas you are a legshaver and get no love from the homies :wink:

As for the issue of handling weapons, you know what to do and what not to do.
Admin275
Ranger/Admin

Post by Admin275 »

borebrush wrote:The way I look at it, training began when he stepped foot here. Weapons proficiency/safety is something everyone, especially Deps need to be aware of.
NEGATIVE - ArmyRanger.com is NOT a replacement for properly supervised safety instruction..

The opinon of Borebrush and others who have commented on this thread are exactly that - their opinions.

Son, you are in need of a course on firearms safety by a qualified instructor who is physically present with you and can provide hands-on training. If you are going to own and use firearms, you should learn how to do so safely and have the discipline to follow the guidance provided by your instructor. You have demonstrated in your photo that you have either not received such training, or have not followed the guidance provided by your instructor.

Posting semi-amusing photos which violate the basics of firearms safety just shows that you are a dumbass, which is not something you should want to flaunt about.

Borebrush: As a Range Safety Officer, I am quite surprised that you would suggest that conversation on an Internet Forum would begin a course in weapons proficiency or safety training. It does neither.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Admin wrote:
borebrush wrote:The way I look at it, training began when he stepped foot here. Weapons proficiency/safety is something everyone, especially Deps need to be aware of.
NEGATIVE - ArmyRanger.com is NOT a replacement for properly supervised safety instruction..

The opinon of Borebrush and others who have commented on this thread are exactly that - their opinions.

Son, you are in need of a course on firearms safety by a qualified instructor who is physically present with you and can provide hands-on training. If you are going to own and use firearms, you should learn how to do so safely and have the discipline to follow the guidance provided by your instructor. You have demonstrated in your photo that you have either not received such training, or have not followed the guidance provided by your instructor.

Posting semi-amusing photos which violate the basics of firearms safety just shows that you are a dumbass, which is not something you should want to flaunt about.

Borebrush: As a Range Safety Officer, I am quite surprised that you would suggest that conversation on an Internet Forum would begin a course in weapons proficiency or safety training. It does neither.
Word. 8)
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

You're Santa friend is a fucking idiot to let you point that shotgun at him.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Matador275 wrote:
cams wrote:You fucking drone!! Put the weapon down before you kill someone.....

Followed by....

You can't smoke a rock huh? What do you think you're some kind of PT god ?? I'd fucking smoke your bags and I'm twice your age you little bitch.
It is almost like we are twins Cams...I was thinking what you wrote....hmmm...could it be due to the fact that someone once bashed that lesson into our head when we were dumb fucking Privates? :roll:

Kid, you have a ton of shit to learn. No one wants to hear your sobstory and fix your fucking signature line. Since tis the season, Merry Christmas.

Roger that Matador, what can we say. 2nd Batt. Anything else is just not the same.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
RGR_Dan
Ranger

Not so funny

Post by RGR_Dan »

borebrush wrote:Merry Christmas...

? Blink ?

What were you thinking, muzzling your buddy with that Shotty?
:x
"This is gonna be a funny picture, hold my beer...."

I don't remember the "300mil" rule applying to shotguns either. And there are safer ways to set up a "funny" picture. A Dep'r posted a pic before of his new gat, and he got righteously shredded for fingerfucking the trigger.

Remember, Safety is Paramount.

Oh yeah, and I hope you get a belt for Christmas. It looks like you shit your diaper. :shock:

Just to hammer this home:
I spoke to a National Guard kid in the airport the a few days ago. He said he wasn't scared of IEDs, Mortars or Hadji. He said he hated being in base camp becuase just about everyday someone has a negligent discharge and the round zips through all the tents and nobody knows where its gonna go.
95-98 Aco. 3/75 2nd plt Weapons Sqd
98-01Hco 121st LRS
Former LEO
Former Contractor
LEO (round 2)

Return to “The Mosh Pit”