Attention all Option 40 DEPs

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Doozerstick
Paratrooper

Attention all Option 40 DEPs

Post by Doozerstick »

We need an actual organized DEP roster because as of right now, Minor Mayhem is a clusterfuck of half answered ship/airborne date requests. We need some kind of definitive list, so I propose this:

All Option 40 DEPs, post under this topic your real name, mos, training location, actual training start date (not your ship date), and your email address.

I'll organize it once it seems like we have everyone and maybe I can give it to ImportsSloths and he can make it a sticky topic in Minor Mayhem. This way, we can have a complete roster and we can keep track of where everyone is on their training path... I'm posting this here because I don't know if all of us are checking Minor Mayhem very often. So here we go:

Dumbass Real Name (replaced by the ADMIN), 11X
Fort Benning April 23, 2004
doozerstick@hotmail.com
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Negative ghostrider......

Good idea, poorly executed.

For opsec/persec/genral privacy, post your names, etc. in minor mayhem.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

wm311 wrote:Negative ghostrider......

Good idea, poorly executed.

For opsec/persec/genral privacy, post your names, etc. in minor mayhem.
Amen. You guys have a fucking moderator. WTF? Who's in charge over there? Don't tell me the Board Admin needs to come in and relieve the Patrol Leader already!
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

WTF!? Lot of chiefs, very few indians? Someone needs to take charge over there. Do I need to turn this car around? :shock:
Doozerstick
Paratrooper

Post by Doozerstick »

I'm not trying to take charge or anything here, and the last thing I want to do is make it seem like ImportsSloths isn't doing his job, because he certainly is. I just thought it was a good idea... I think we should still do it, minus the names then.
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

Is this Minor Mayhem only open to 11x Option40 DEPS :shock:

I feel like I just stumbled into a cult movie ;)
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
MPC
Tadpole

Post by MPC »

Made a complete roster in the Minor Mayhem forum from the info found in the other threads. Should be easier to keep track of people now.
"And then I heard the Lord say, 'Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?' And then said I, here am I, send me." Isaiah 6:8
Doozerstick
Paratrooper

Post by Doozerstick »

Good work MPC. Now if we can just make it a sticky and keep it updated.
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

MPC - Now that you've taken the initiative, you are still responsible for doing a good job. IRS you'd better take charge of that clusterfuck of a list and delegate instructions on completing it properly and SOON. Or do we need a new patrol leader already?? :twisted:

Now if EACH of you would only go and get your avatars out of the DEPs Avatar Gallery you'd be squared away. Unless I need to ban a few for lack of motivation. :twisted:
DO NOT PM ME
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Do I need to turn this car around?

hehheheeee....

Dookiestick-
I'm not trying to take charge or anything here, and the last thing I want to do is make it seem like ImportsSloths isn't doing his job, because he certainly is. I just thought it was a good idea... I think we should still do it, minus the names then.
Dude, being a private Ranger is all about taking charge. The trick is to do it in a professional manner, and not to Blue Falcon anyone. This is a fucking life lesson. DON"T fuck your buddy!!!! Do a good job and most of the time people will notice (especially in Batt).

The moral is, don't be afraid to take charge, but also don't be a suckass.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Sperm burper,

Can you not follow simple fucking directions?????

Dumbass!!! attention to detail!!!!

"Don't walk there, tripwire..."

Huh?

****kaboom*******

Return to “The Mosh Pit”