New Years Eve

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger
Ranger/Admin

New Years Eve

Post by Ranger »

You DEPs had better keep your ducks in a row over this New Years Eve celebration. That means:

1. No drinking and driving.

2. No riding with drunk idiots - yes, this includes with friends.

3. If you are in the midst of a large drunken crowd, or a loud noisy party in a private residence or public area and law enforcement shows up, you need to depart the area immediately. If you are intoxicated, you'd better realize the importance of leaving on foot and acquiring a ride from a sober driver at the earliest opportunity and away from the area that has become a magnet for local law enforcement.

4. Budget for public transportation, including a cab. It is necessary.

5. You cannot afford to ruin your future opportunity to serve our nation with a brief lapse in judgment. This is a unique time in our nation's history and you have the opportunity to be a part of it. When the history books are written later, you'll be able to say "I was part of that". Don't screw it up.

6. Be safe and have a good time. Remember that there will be plenty of good times to be had later.

Lets hear those plans DEPpers - what are you all doing this evening?

Those of you who will be drinking need to file your transportation plan in your post.
DO NOT PM ME
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

Im going to a New Years Eve party with a girl I work with that wants to "see what I got under them clothes." :twisted: Might I add she is a virgin 8) Anyways, It's at her friends house, and I think I heard the words "No alchohol" at the house, but she didn't say "No Pussy".... Ill try and bag one up for the wannabee rangers :D Anyone else?
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Well so far all I got is work from 4-10. After 10 I am not sure what I will be doing. I guess I will go to this kids house that always has partys and see whats going on over there. <<<GET em IRS>>>
Morris0352
Ranger

Post by Morris0352 »

I've honestly never been a drinker since some bad times during my freshman year in HS, So drinking isn't on my agenda. I'll probably stop by a few parties and see a lot of my friends before I leave again. I have RIP starting in approx. 9 days!!! that first day is gonna be CRAZY, I've heard some crazy stories about how bad RIP is, there's not really much I can do about it but suck it up and drive on :)
Carboned114
Tadpole

Post by Carboned114 »

Ill be celebrating the new year and throwing back a few at a party. :D

Be safe all
BeerForMe

Post by BeerForMe »

Just another day..no big plans for me
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

My advice to you DEP's........lower your standards.....wear protection, but lower your standards in regards to women....You'll get 3 times the amount of pussy!!!!
502in62

Post by 502in62 »

I'm gonna do what most old, no I mean seasoned, Rangers do. That's go to bed early. Everyone else have a Blessed, Happy, and SAFE New Years. :P
RLTW
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

That's a good one 502in62....Unfortunately, I'll prolly do the same....babysitting my 5 yeard old niece.....
knightcat
Ranger

Post by knightcat »

getting as drunk as possible and laying some pipe.
You better pack a lunch......because I'll be hungry when I'm done beating your ass!!

RS class 05-06
28JUNE2005- R.I.P. brothers 146
C-1 Madslashers 2/75 (Sept. '04- Nov. '07)
RIP Sarn't Mac.....
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

knightcat wrote:getting as drunk as possible and laying some pipe.
Transportation plan?
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

and leave Navy boys alone.....

Return to “The Mosh Pit”