hello

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Grab an avatar from the 'Newts' category and make sure it is one that is not widely displayed across the site, otherwise it's going to be Newt fight-night and we'll vote on who throws the better verbal punch, with the superior jouster keeping the avatar of his choice.

** Moved to Appropriate Forum **

BTW Harris - you'll need to change your avatar. That was weak and I'm pretty disappointed.
hops_scout
Embryo

Post by hops_scout »

Wow, that is just weird.... I'm from just down the road :D My sister lives on campus at SIUE. Know what I'm talking about I hope? :P
Double Edged Blade
Tadpole

Post by Double Edged Blade »

---
Last edited by Double Edged Blade on April 19th, 2005, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

That's only an average of 105 pushups per hour. So dont puss out either fuckers. NOT TO INCLUDE if you start tonight, which will give you at least 3 more hours added onto that.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
Double Edged Blade
Tadpole

Post by Double Edged Blade »

---
Last edited by Double Edged Blade on April 20th, 2005, 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

certiorari wrote:can i just not have an avatar?
Negative
DO NOT PM ME
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

MAN. I cannot believe all you fuckin' fags live SOOO damn close to my hometown. So far, it's the best damn reason I have found to live in Alabama.

Celluloser- Don't ever, EVER try and bend the guidelines for DEPshit/wannabe's; play by OUR rules, or get smoked. Easy enough.

Oh and by the way; welcome to my lair...deviate one degree left or right and I'll fucking vaporize you. I suggest you study up on the rules and code of conduct before you decide to post again; you might just catch me in a bad mood. :twisted:

Return to “The Mosh Pit”