Savannah golf courses?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

blueskiesalways
Ranger Mom

Savannah golf courses?

Post by blueskiesalways »

Anyone have any suggestions on decent golf courses to play in Savannah?...Son's not a golfer so he's not much help!!!
We'll be there from May 9th - 13th, if anyone is interested in playing a round drop me PM...I'll be happy to take your money in a "friendly" skins game. :twisted:
Mom - One former 1/75 Ranger warrior......One current 3/75 Ranger warrior
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

I wouldn't suggest the one I did cookies on with my RSOV. I heard their greens hadn't recovered.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Hilton Head is within about 60 miles and it is if nothing else, a very beutiful area with great courses.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Brat Attack
Ranger

Post by Brat Attack »

Hunter is nice. Just as DoorGunner said. I should have my clubs down here after block leave so If Im free on one of those dates, I'd love to play. I've been itching to play since I got down here.
C Co. Hardrock 1/75
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
blueskiesalways
Ranger Mom

Brat Attack wrote:Hunter is nice. Just as DoorGunner said. I should have my clubs down here after block leave so If Im free on one of those dates, I'd love to play. I've been itching to play since I got down here.
PM inbound...Start saving your money..did I mention I'm 9 strokes in the lead for our club championship, final round tomorrow :twisted:
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Abell9 wrote:Hilton Head is within about 60 miles and it is if nothing else, a very beutiful area with great courses.
Man I miss living in Savannah! :cry: Those were my LRSD days.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
blueskiesalways
Ranger Mom

blueskiesalways wrote:
Brat Attack wrote:Hunter is nice. Just as DoorGunner said. I should have my clubs down here after block leave so If Im free on one of those dates, I'd love to play. I've been itching to play since I got down here.
PM inbound...Start saving your money..did I mention I'm 9 strokes in the lead for our club championship, final round tomorrow :twisted:
Ranger BratAttack...I almost lost the damn thing... :shock: , gave back all the strokes and had to gain 3 more to win!!!....Almost a major choke... :oops:
Will ya' play with us now?

Return to “The Mosh Pit”