Sgt. Brian Mack, KIA

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

rjl623
Embryo

Sgt. Brian Mack, KIA

Post by rjl623 »

I was told to post this here because I might find out more of what i want to know. I originally posted it in http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic. ... 9493c4cf14
rjl623 wrote:My friend, SGT. Brian A. Mack, was killed in Iraq January 13, 2005 and I know he was a Ranger but I never knew what Regiment he was with. I know what regiment he was with when he was killed. He was with the Stryker Brigade out of Ft. Lewis but I just needed to know if he was with the 75th Rangers. Please let me know if you knew of him or where I could find that information out.

Thank you,
Rhonda
I'll never forget you, MSG. Brian Mack. You are a true HERO.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Rhonda, you need to tell us a little about yourself please.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
rjl623
Embryo

Post by rjl623 »

My name is Rhonda and I am 32, divorced with 3 kids. I live in Spokane WA. I am not in the military, although my father was a Lt. Col. before he retired. So I remember the Army life.

I hope that is enough information about me that you wanted to know.
Bell

Post by Bell »

She did. Although there's more info here.

http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic. ... sc&start=0

RLTW
Bell
rjl623
Embryo

Post by rjl623 »

So can anyone tell me if Sgt. Brian Mack was with the 75th Rangers. I know he was a Ranger I just want to know if he was with the 75.

This is from his obituary: Brian Mack MSGT. Brian Mack, passed away Jan. 13, 2005 while serving his country in Mosul, Iraq. He spent the last 16 years of active service with the United States Army, the last 13 years as an Airbourne RANGER. He is survived by his wife Lisa and daughter Ashley. Surviving family include parents Rick and Barbara, his brother Kevin and his family. In-Laws Ted and Paula Randall and brother Gary. Services for the MSGT. will be held at the Chapel of Chimes Mortuary, 7924 North 59th Av., Glendale, Az. at 10 AM on Friday the 21st of January 2005. Burial services for him will follow immediately at the National Memorial Cemetery in Phoenix, Az. DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1775 Dignity Memorial.

The reason I want to know what Regiment he was with because I want to get a tattoo that says "In memory of MSGT. Brian Mack" and I want the Ranger banner like the one in the right corner of this website. If anyone can help I would still appreciate it.

PLEASE HELP ME.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”