Pet pic's

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Thursday
Tadpole

Post by Thursday »

Thead over, Ranger Tool has the best dog, hands down. But, if someone has a pure German Shepard, they win.

Ranger Tool, that looks like an awesome dog, must have had great times with her.

My house currently has a cat, but really are a dog family. We had an Irish Wolfhound for 11 years, but had to put her down after a broken front leg 3 years ago.

sorry, no pics.
jakeshoe
Ranger

Post by jakeshoe »

Here's our worthless dogs.

Puppy (dog of many names so far) is the son of the salt and pepper male.

His mom is all white. 4 pups and they all came out all white.

Just goes to show the weak genetics of the dad...

Wife and kids couldn't resist keeping one of the puppies. So now I have 2 worthless dogs instead of one.

They can't catch cats, they can barely find food when I throw it at their feet..
Aco/HHC 2/75 95-99
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Guiness...Pit Bulls??? Who ever said perfection is unattainable?
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Runner
Ranger

Post by Runner »

Got the black lab/shephard somethin mix a while back, the other dog came with.
A co 3/75 '07-'10
Runner
Ranger

Post by Runner »

I hate that dog because she's loud and annoying. Barks non stop, craps and throws up in my room, and yaps with a noise that would make you drive a screwdriver into your eardrum. When she's not doin that stuff she's cool, I guess.
A co 3/75 '07-'10
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

She is a tough old bitch for a 10 year old dog, back in Nov she took out a 20lb coon that was in my parents backyard, she is ok with other dogs once they have established the pecking order, which means don't fuck with her, she is pretty fearless, which means I really have to watch her. She won't back down to any dog. It's really fun to see her in coyote mode, she has definately thinned out the squirrel population at my parents house since I have been over here in the sandbox. You are right Frag, she is extremely smart and cunning, she mastered the sliding door at my house in about two days.
Runner
Ranger

Post by Runner »

fraghag wrote:Kind'a reminds me of Mike Tyson :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
A co 3/75 '07-'10
SRR2R
Tadpole

Post by SRR2R »

This is Hannibal, my dog back at my family's house. He can jumpy nearly five feet high, and anytime I have people over to the house and someone gets within two or three feet of, he'll start jumping and snapping at their throats.

Okay, actually he doesn't do any of that; he's really just a lazy worthless bastard. Somehow, I find that makes him endearing tho. :roll:

Anytime someone meets him for the first time, I always hafta put up with, "Ew, that's a terrible name for a dog, you named him after that cannibal guy in the movies?" at which point I have to explain he's named after the Carthaginian general who led elephants across the alps, as well as the leader of The A-Team, from the 80's TV show with Mr. T.
"Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier..." - Samuel Johnson

From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force.
-Matthew 11:12
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

Nothing wrong w/ a good beagle, and he has a good name, better than your screen name there stacked.
SRR2R
Tadpole

Post by SRR2R »

Tool175 wrote:Nothing wrong w/ a good beagle, and he has a good name, better than your screen name there stacked.
Roger that, Ranger Tool175, he's better looking than me also. The name "Hannibal" was my suggestion, I just get irritated when people can't appreciate the greatness/origin of the name. To clairfy my post, while I give him a hard time for being worthless, I love my dog and wouldn't trade him for anything in the world.

Knockin' 'em out.
"Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier..." - Samuel Johnson

From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force.
-Matthew 11:12

Return to “The Mosh Pit”